Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Welcome to the new 3rd Party Forum

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #61
News Credits: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapid_fire View Post
Finally! I was tired of seeing all the not-transformers toys and knock offs taking up all the news space with the real Transformers news.
Funny, I'm closer to being tired of all the posts about Hasbro and Takara stuff I'm skipping (movie, Prime, Animated) getting mixed in Transforming toys I'll actually buy.
Scaleface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:54 AM   #62
Maximal
Could we get a link to the 3rd Party discussion under the "Boards" in the header at the top? That's my main method of switching between the particular forums that I visit.
RubberChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #63
Combaticon
Collection Count: when I was a kid, about 24. now 6
Send a message via MSN to trence5
Hey fellas, how a release date thread, if there is not one already, so some of can start savin' our pennies, huh?
trence5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:43 AM   #64
Omnibot
i'd like a break-down Matrix for our classics to fight over. They have fixed hands, so any other matrix besides big convoy's wouldn't work. it would have to break down and pop apart so you could put it through their hands and then pop the bottom half of the handle back on.

We need one guys ^_^
Prime0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #65
Omnibot
Crossing fingers in the future for a 3rd party scale Unicron should be massive and scaled Fort Max, Scoponok or Black Zarak scaled so Fort is not towering over Scorponok.
Z005WFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #66
News Credits: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime0080 View Post
i'd like a break-down Matrix for our classics to fight over. They have fixed hands, so any other matrix besides big convoy's wouldn't work. it would have to break down and pop apart so you could put it through their hands and then pop the bottom half of the handle back on.

We need one guys ^_^
We do have it via shapeways...
My B/S/T thread. TFs, Gundam, Joes, Revoltech, SRCs, Spawn, StarWars, etc. PM me if interested. Thanks.*** Feedback thread and catch me on Facebook: daim.choc

daimchoc is online now   Reply With Quote