Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The New Marvel Legends thread

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #161
Not a Fan of the Fans
Tfgraveyard's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 5,218
Location: Mission, KS.
Collection Count: Very few.
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triformis
I know of 3: "mustard" yellow + variant and neon yellow (normal). Is the 4th one a variant of the neon yellow one? My guess is that the color just came out wrong initially (or later, not sure of the order) somewhat like the BAF Apocalypse pieces.
I've seen:

Mustard yellow costume: bearded and no beard
Neon yellow costume: bearded and no beard.
My Feedback:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...graveyard.html
Tfgraveyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:47 PM   #162
Neo Autobot Commander
AlphaPrime's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,676
Location: ORB Union
Collection Count: Nada
Send a message via ICQ to AlphaPrime Send a message via AIM to AlphaPrime Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfgraveyard
I've seen:

Mustard yellow costume: bearded and no beard
Neon yellow costume: bearded and no beard.
Yup thats what it seems to be, guess it must be a running change, oh well not the first time heh.
Leader of the Die Cast is Lame group.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zachary.daniel1
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/marvellegends XBL Gamertag/PSN Name: YagamiTheGod
AlphaPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:39 PM   #163
f**k raisins.

Chaos Muffin's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 28,555
Collection Count: +alot
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Muffin Send a message via Yahoo to Chaos Muffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataclizm1
This morning my Walmart *finally* got in a case of the Giant Man wave. The case of 12 had one of each figure, including one each of the Wolverine and Sentry Variant. The only double was Sabertooth. I almost made a perfect score but some random guy who I've never seen before grabbed the Captain Britain before me. So there I was with all 10 figures minus the Captain Britain. I begged and I pleaded but the guy wouldn't let me complete my set. What a jerk-wad! So now I still need him.


Don't look at my stuff!! Which is
Here!

XBox live gamertag- chaos muffin
Chaos Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:33 AM   #164
Your buttcheeks is warm
OmegaSaber's Avatar
OmegaSaber's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 315
Location: OHIO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataclizm1
This morning my Walmart *finally* got in a case of the Giant Man wave. The case of 12 had one of each figure, including one each of the Wolverine and Sentry Variant. The only double was Sabertooth. I almost made a perfect score but some random guy who I've never seen before grabbed the Captain Britain before me. So there I was with all 10 figures minus the Captain Britain. I begged and I pleaded but the guy wouldn't let me complete my set. What a jerk-wad! So now I still need him.
What a douche.
OmegaSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:54 AM   #165
CobraIsland.com
DevilzFan's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,555
Location: NJ (Spanish for "more corrupt than your state")
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Saw Neon Yellow Bearded Banana and Regular Banana today.

Glad I got the mustard one. Looks better. Though I'm not sure how a figure that looks like shit can look better or worse than another figure that looks like shit.

Man...Sentry is totally lame, toy and comics.
CobraIsland.com

DevilzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #166
Binalternator Lover
NSJ23's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,894
Location: So. California
Collection Count: 100+


I got my ML13 set today, I thought that deathstrike would be the stinker of the bunch. I was wrong. Loki and Blackheart really blow, and deathstrike (hexi-decimal) really is kinda cool.
NSJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:59 AM   #167
Binalternator Lover
NSJ23's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,894
Location: So. California
Collection Count: 100+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan
Saw Neon Yellow Bearded Banana and Regular Banana today.

Glad I got the mustard one. Looks better. Though I'm not sure how a figure that looks like shit can look better or worse than another figure that looks like shit.

Man...Sentry is totally lame, toy and comics.
If you can get that Neon bearded sentry i would happily pay you for it.
NSJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:05 AM   #168
CobraIsland.com
DevilzFan's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,555
Location: NJ (Spanish for "more corrupt than your state")
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSJ23
If you can get that Neon bearded sentry i would happily pay you for it.
I doubt you want it. It was in the comic shop where they were charging $25 for the non-bearded, and $40 for the bearded.

Scumbag ripoff jackass dickheads.
CobraIsland.com

DevilzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:08 AM   #169
Binalternator Lover
NSJ23's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,894
Location: So. California
Collection Count: 100+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan
I doubt you want it. It was in the comic shop where they were charging $25 for the non-bearded, and $40 for the bearded.

Scumbag ripoff jackass dickheads.
LOL! Never-mind then, i though it was just at a wal-mart.
NSJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 08:47 PM   #170
f**k raisins.

Chaos Muffin's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 28,555
Collection Count: +alot
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Muffin Send a message via Yahoo to Chaos Muffin
Man Im slow, just noticed that ML & Xmen Storm are the same damn thing. Except different colors.



Now wondering if there's a white costumed mohawk Storm out there?



Also stuck some new MFF's together. Not sure if anyone was into these as well.



Don't look at my stuff!! Which is
Here!

XBox live gamertag- chaos muffin
Chaos Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Captured Prey