Zune HD Pre-Orders Start - Spec & Price within

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by OmegaScourge, Aug 15, 2009.

1. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

not bad, if i had to choose between the touch and this, this looks like a better choice...too bad i already got a iPhone.

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

ugh, that and I just got a regular one with 120gigs for the same price. I'm always shocked at what people will shell out for a fancy touch screen.

3. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    Yeah, I picked up a 120GB Zune last year at x-mas. Love it. For someone like me who doesn't care about the App Store on Apple's iphone and iPod Touch, the Zune Player gives me something I actually like in a multimedia player. An f'ing radio! I also like the Zune Software interface now that it has been revamped and will soon integrate with the 360 dashboard.

I'd really like to get my hands on the new HD. Those things are going to sip power with that new processor and the HD output is going to be extra nice. Yes, I am also one of the few that gets a lot of use out of the A/V Dock. I can't justify spending the money on one now, but I might just have to upgrade at x-mas.

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    People don't give the Zune enough respect. It's a great device. All my friends have one.

5. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

I'd like to get an HD but I'll probably just upgrade from my older brown 30gb model to a nice new 120gb.

6. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    When my iPod dies, this is what will be the replacement. Definitely.

7. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    don't need it, i love my 120 gb zune, that is the nicest mp3 player i have ever had......i don't see the appeal of spending that much more for a touch screen......just get the huge memory zune, it will do exactly what you need it to do......i just wished i could find A BLASTED CHARGER CABLE TO REPLACE THE ONE MY DOG CHEWED UP UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss listening to music.....

8. Peter Cullen91

Peter Cullen91 Well-Known Member

try amazon or ebay

9. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

with my ipod touch dying this might be it's replacement

10. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    I had an original Zune and LOVED it. If they made car stereos that controlled them I would still have one today. The only reason I sold mine and got an Ipod was so I could have my Car Stereo control it.

11. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I've got an 80gb Zune, which I've had since that capacity was released. I love the thing.

That said, the ZuneHD is too sexy for me to pass up. So I'm getting one. I'll still be keeping and using my 80gb Zune as well though. That one will stay in the car, the HD will travel with me wherever I go.

Went to Best Buy today and pre-ordered one.

[​IMG]

Sept. 15th can't get here quick enough. Also last weekend, it was confirmed that the ZuneHD's have an "Apps" menu, and that some will be available at launch, though mostly games.

12. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    I believe it was mentioned at the beginning of the year as part of the next Zune Software Update.

13. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I'm highly tempted to get one, but it's the kind of thing i'd like to hold in my hand and use first. That said, once they're out in the wild i'll probably cave like a wimp.