2D Artwork: Zoom Zoom

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Misatokitty, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

My pass on the Alt Zoom Zoom... I've been working on designs for this character for a couple of years. Think I finally have my final body. Still not sure about the head, but it looks better than most of those I've done. Character from a fanfic I've been on and off with for a few years now, that's mostly plotted but barely written. Heh. My usual story. It's also the most decent fan art (and most complete) that I've done in a long time.

Sorry about the shadow. Scanning something these days means cleaning my printer off (buried under a pile of TFs and my modem) and plugging the printer in (which means a mysterious journey into painful depths under my desk - not a place I can actually get into these days) and unplugging another peripheral (yay for plugs being too big to sit in adapters).

ZoomZoom1.jpg

2. tull

tull Thrillhouse

Ebay:
    I'd love to see this in a larger format whenever you get around to it. Your inking style really makes her jump out of the page.

3. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

o_0 How did you do that? What do you use for your inking? I can never get mine to look like that...

4. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

I've just started using artline pens that a friend recommended to me. A 0.4 pen for the lines and an 0.6 pen for the outline. And I just draw in ink... I very rarely pencil. Like with my writing, I hate drawing the same thing twice.