ZooFights VI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IronicHide, May 6, 2011.

1. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Forgive me if it's been posted up before but I thought I might just draw your attention to ZooFights VI.

If you don't already know, it's a yearly (fictitious) knock-out tournament fought between 16 bio-mechanically-engineered beasts. (This year's theme is the totally bodacious 1980s, btw.)

They're paired off to fight, a little intro done for each, people get in there and argue the merits - just like the Who Would Win threads - all very roleplay.

You are also encouraged to (fictitiously) gamble make believe items to back up your arguments as to why a half-wolf-half-bike would beat a demented crocodile-octopus.

Eventually, one beast wins the whole thing and we all go home happy.

I'm flagging this up as I'll be on there, wagering my velcro hi tops and stylin' aviators on tremendous monsters.

More than that, some of my mashups (see my sig) may get used in the tournament and, hopefully, I'll be writing some of the site content, too.

So - the first fight happens Friday night - who's your money on, homeslice?

Whoop.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Ooh, its Zoofights time again!

Perhaps this year I shall find another champion as dear to my heart as previous contenders Steamcrab and Commodore Croctopus.

3. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

I knew I could count on at least one Goon!

Gezora has already threatened to eat me. Happy times.

Also, Fight One: I voted for the Berlin Walrus.