Zombies!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Grimmjow, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Mr. America

Didn't see a thread for this, so I thought I'd start one...who else here enjoys playing Nazi Zombies on Call Of Duty: Black Ops? Started playing it Monday when my cousin was here & have enjoyed it ever since. I'm not very good yet, but it's fun. Oh, funny story from Monday...I'd went to repair a barrier, finished, turn around, & there's a zombie 1 FREAKING INCH FROM MY FACE. So I yell "AAAHHHH!!!", jump like 3 inches off the couch, kill it, pause the game to catch my breath...and then we burst out laughing. After that, we decided to watch each other's backs, HAHA. The next day, I discovered we hadn't done this right...apparently in round 1, knife kills gain more points. I also found out that after like round 6, you won't survive unless you open the doors & either buy the machine guns or find the mystery box. If anyone has any other hints/tips/etc, please tell me, I'd like to be able to survive longer on my own. Oh, & please share any funny stories ya'll may have.

2. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Mr. America

Anyone have any tips/strategy for Zombies? If so, please post it! BTW, if it matters, the map I play 99% of the time is Kino Der Toten.