Zombies vs. Werewolves - Who would win?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super_Megatron, Dec 21, 2007.

1. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

If a Werewolf bit a zombie and got zombie blood in the process, wouldn't they become infected? In otherwords, the Werewolf would loose everytime.

Good discussion!

2. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

it dosent matter they all turn into deadites.

3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    This is a tuffy.......hmmm.....

I'm gonna have to go with....uhhhhhh....

Man, this IS a tuffy....

4. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I'll swllow your soul! :p 

5. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Werewolf bites zombie, is infected, becomes zombie werewolf, runs for govenor, becomes president after eating running mate, zombie werewolves take over world.
    Zombie bites werewolf, werewolf is infected, werewolf gets pissed and wears zombie for hat.

6. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I really think that the only way a zombie bite is going to hurt a werewolf, is if the the zombie has silver teeth.

7. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Let's assume that werewolves don't change at will and only change during a full moon. What if the Earth, Sun, and Moon became locked in position and there was a constant full moon? Eh? Permanent Werewolves... assuming it doesn't destroy the planet or something...

Nevermind.

8. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So who's gonna write this movie? A sure hit

9. 138 Scourge

138 Scourge WE R 138

I say werewolves would win. Though, a werewolf that bites a zombie is likely to get wicked food poisoning, but he might be able to shake it off. However, if you got some "Howling"-style wolves, they could likely just knock the zombie's head off and call it good. If it's the sort that just turns into a regular-style wolf, well, they'd not have anything to worry about from the zombies, at least as wolves.

The zombies wouldn't get the werewolf infection, though. They're dead, nothing's spreading there. But, assuming werewolves have any degree of conscious thought as wolves, then they're gonna win.

Now, anyone seen that episode of Real Ghostbusters where a group of vampires takes over a town of werewolves, and the two face off during a full moon? Man, that rocked. I didn't bother watching Underworld, but I'm pretty sure that had to be better. For one, Underworld didn't have the damn Ghostbusters in it.

10. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

That episode was much better than Underworld. For one thing, the werewolves didn't look like cats.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Uhhh uhh ....um I DON"T KNOW!!!!!~!!!!!!!!

12. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

If u have resident evil style ziombies they would just turn into lickers and other kinds of things eventiualy. not only that THEY do go after animals and would infect them to. so resident evil vs ware wolf warewolves lose.

13. Sycia

Sycia Draconian Faction

If we're going for those traditional staggering limbs-fall-apart zombies, werewolves win. They'd just tear those undead apart to the point they'd be immobile.

If those zombies are like hyperactive living-dead, hmm....

14. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think RandomFerret is on the right track here. The problem with the discussion is that there's so many different kinds of werewolves and zombies, and the rules with each type are vastly different.

So let's look at a best and worst case scenario for the werewolves. In the best case, let's assume they're dealing with Night of the Living Dead style shambling undead zombies, with no strength or speed to speak of, crave delicious meat, and who require a solid BITE to infect others, and that infection takes some time to "turn" a victim, let's say a few hours on average, unless they're killed in the meantime. Also, let's assume the zombies can be killed through any significant trauma that renders their body physically inoperative (dismemberment, decapitation, immolation etc.). Alternatively, the werewolves can change shape at will, have greatly enhanced speed and strength in their wolf-states, retain their intelligence, and require a silver bullet to be killed. Now, I think its still safe to assume the number of lycanthropes in the world to be relatively little (let's not count furries who SAY they're werewolves, I hope they get chewed on by the undead hordes). Even with these comparatively weak zombies, humanity is going to turn extremely quick, especially in urban areas. The smart werewolves are going to head for the country. Now, in single combat, the werewolves will be completely superior to the zombies, however, the werewolves are going to be dealing with quite literally tens of thousands of them at a time, due to the zombie grouping tendancy, as well as the fact that sounds of a struggle will attract them. Sooner or later, the werewolf is going to be overwhelmed (think football pileon) and bitten severely. This is where things get fuzzy. If the werewolf-form has a time requirement, or the person reverts after physical exhaustion or through a lack of nutrition, the werewolves are in trouble. Sooner or later, the advancing zombie hordes are going to eat all the meat, and the werewolves are either going to starve to death, or be forced into their human forms, where their advanced regeneration may no longer be sufficient to prevent infection from the deadites. Even if it takes a long time, the bestial hunger of the werewolves will eventually be their undoing, as they cannot eat rotten flesh of the undead and may be forced into more dangerous areas to acquire fresh meat. If they're stuck in their human forms, even with their requirement of a silver bullet to kill them, the tissue of the werewolf may necrotize to the point where the lycanthropy disease can simply not be sustained in their dead flesh (such as how a werewolf reverts to human form when they are killed), and then the zombieism will take over. So no werewolf-zombies, due to the incompatibility of the two diseases. Still, in the long run, the werewolves lose.

Depending on the circumstances, things can only get worse for the werewolves. Faster and stronger zombies are more dangerous. Infection through exposure to zombie ichor and bodily fluids only negates the melee abilities of the werewolves. And in the absolute worst case scenario, the zombies from Return of The Living Dead, who are self-aware, capable of working together, highly infectious, and impossible to kill (even severed limbs will still attack). Their hunger for the narcotic effects of eating brains basically means every werewolf should just save themselves some time and put a silver bullet in their head. And even then, they may still animate as the living dead, as an immolated zombie turns into zombie gas, which seeds clouds, forming a rain that animates ANY dead tissue it touches.

15. Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees New Member

I'm surprised no werewolf pro voter not mentioned the scen from the Howling, where Eddie (a werewolf) is killed he is killed he's dead no blood flow but yet still with the full moon is resurrected, so I think werewolves will win, since what we've seen, even as a virus, the werewolf condition be it virus or curse seems to be a stronger virus since it "enhances" the host while zombies are somewhat less than they were, so surely the werewolf condition even in human form, they're still werewolves since it's still in the blood, surely the werewolf condition will over ride the zombie virus. And now it comes down to biology, I'm not great at science, but surely a stronger disease overwhelms the weaker disease, and a previous post, why wouldn't a werewolf be able to eat a dead meat? it's meat, and if it is zombified meat, I think the werewolves would be able to handle it since of their rapid healing. And what if, since both ae spread the same way, what if a group of zombies do eat a werewolf, surely the same effect would take place and the zombie virus inside their bodies would be overwhelmed by the superior werewolf "virus" thus they'd change into werewolves, remember also the opening scene of the second Underworld where the vampires go into the town full of dead people, and then they get up like fast zombies and eventually turn into werewolves.

So Werewolves to win this "war"

16. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Alice.

17. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Werewolve zombie? All we'll need after that is a robot T-rex and the perfect fireman axe and we could get a live showing of...

[​IMG]

That's right, I went there.

18. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Zombies win. Why?

This thread has become one.

19. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Here's a real brain twister:

Could you get a werewolf-vampire-zombie?

Or who would win? Zombies, vampires, or werewolves?

20. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    The real question is who would win: Zombie threads or noobs?

Answer: Unfortunately noobs. Noobs thrive while zombie threads are put down.