Zombies vs. Werewolves - Who would win?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super_Megatron, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    By that same reasoning, werewolves prefer to feed on the living over the dead. Zombies, as undead, probably wouldn't be of any interest.

I think they'd gang us, as long as they weren't synchronized dancing or surfing on top of vans.

2. Slamdance

Slamdance The Sustainable 'Bot

All that aside, would a werewolf's increased metabolism allow it to recover from the zombie bite fast enough to not become infected? Can we even assume werewolves can get diseases whilst in wolf form? Are we thinking about this way too much?

3. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

i love the thought put into that!. i like this answer...no the real question is who would win the marvel zombies or the marvel warewolfs!

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Well, if that's the case, then wouldn't a werewolf have increased imunity to disease? Not only would their anti-bodies be working triple-overtime, how do we know a Zombie bite could break their skin?

Werewolve's wopuld win simply because they're too fast for the slow, ******ed Zombies. If Zombies can't bite you, what threat are they?

5. gnodprime1

gnodprime1 Made of sterner stuff

Ebay:
    I love these deep, philosophical discussions.

Zombies FTW

6. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Underworld 3 perhaps?

7. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Werewolves because in theory...only a silver bullet (or something like that) can stop them.

And what a coincidence...in Facebook, there's an application were werewolves and zombies can square-off! LOL!

8. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:

Agreed. Now I want a movie. :popcorn  :drunk 

9. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Me too.

I'd hope that all the other creatures would band together as an Army or Monster, and kick the shit out of the Zombies.

The Vampires have their weapons, bloodsucking and Blade.

The Werewolves have HUGE strength, stamina and the ability to run fast.

Ghosts can like, knock on walls and move shit around. That'd probably freak out someone or something....

10. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Zombies versus Werewolves?

Somebody's been hanging out on Facebook too much.

11. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    To build a little on Random's answer, from what I've seen of both zombies and werewolves, the development time for zombiism is much more rapid - you get bit, and minutes to hours later, you are the living dead. Werewolves seem to have to wait until moonlight (or even the full moon) to exhibit their symptoms. So, since zombies become infectious sooner, they are able to spread their plague faster. It's quite possible that a zombie could bite a person who had been bitten by a werewolf, and thus pre-empt their lycanthropy.

12. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

Well I think if its one zombie vs. one werewolf in like a one on one match, the werewolf wins easily, now if its like a werewolf vs a thousand zombies, well then the zombies, my guess is it would depend on how many of each, what the circumstances are, etc.

13. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    What if they bit each other? Would we have a were-zombie? Or a zomb-wolf?

14. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

1. If a zombie could ever get into the situation to bite a werewolf (think of the massive difference in strength and speed) it is certainly possible for the werewolf to become a zombie-wolf and a normal zombie in human form.

2. A zombie bitten by a werewolf would not become a werewolf...unless you are thinking of werewolves that spread via curse rather than virus (a la Underworld). A curse would probobly produce as zombie wolf, in theory...but then again, those killed by a cursed werewolf rather than simply bitten and survived have remained human and dead. Going by that line of thinking, someone already dead may not be able to be cursed. As for viral transmission, it is flat out impossible. Considering that a zombie's body is dead and the blood does not pump, the lungs do not need air, and the tissue is already dead, there is nothing to carry the virus, nor is there anything for the virus to further infect. It is the same reason poison and radiation does not affect zombies.

...I know, I think about this way too much ^^;;

15. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

I think it's quite obvious. You'd have Nick Nolte :

[​IMG]

16. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Agreed.

See, I have to disagree with that. A Werewolf's healing abilities make it immune to most forms of weaponry, light/medium trauma and from my understanding, illnesses. As stated before, only silver can really kill a Werewolf. So unless it's a zombie 'gangsta' I don't see a few bites being all that damaging to a Werewolf.

There's also the fact that Zombies aren't 'animal' like in thier instincts, they're Zombie like. A Werewolf wouldn't need to barricade doors or use armored trucks, it could hear, smell, sense and practically taste a Zombie coming. The Werewolf would have a much larger advantage as it's a hunter, a predator, where as the Zombie is just a mindless, unthinking killing machine.

And Werewolves are indeed a social creature, they would work as a pack if they had the option and outmaneuver the unthinking undead. 2-3 Lionesses can terrorize an unsuspecting heard of Antelope by watching, waiting and picking off any of the stragglers or slower ones, all while remaining out of sight of their prey. I'd imagine Werewolves, having that pack hunter mentality would easily do the same. And if they're even half way human-intelligent Werewolves, then they'd have even more of an advantage over their decomposing foes.

Werewolves will win the day.

17. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Werewolves simply transform the bitten into a werewolf during a full-moon. Since that seems to require a lot of biological function to grow the hair and change the body, that is showing that the process requires lots of rapid growth of bodycells and such.

I would think the non-living tissue of the zombie wouldn't be able to handle the change or the body doesn't have the circulatory system to provide the cells the power to duplicate and grow. So Either the zombie would have no reaction or the body would 'fall apart' when trying to change.

For the most part, Zombie bites are fatal to everyone but humans. So a Werewolf bitten by a zombie would either die outright or slowly succumb to the zombie bite. Since it takes upwards of 24 hours for the brain to kick over to zombie town, the werewolf would have since become human again and the scenario above kicks in.

So Zombie bites win, Werewolves are no match.

18. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:

:lolol  :lolol 

19. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Let's keep in mind that werewolves shift at will. This only during the full moon thing appears in only a small percentage of the old legends, it's just something that Hollywood has grabbed onto. Keeping in mind how difficult it can be to kill a werewolf, and how fragile most zombies seem to be, I vote werewolves.

The Vampires are next.
    [​IMG]

20. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Hold on. If we take zombies according to 'Danger: 50,000 Zombies', if any blood from a zombie enters the body on an attacker, the attacker will become a Zombie.

So, presuming a Werewolf did attack a zombie, even to defend itself, if it drew blood, it would most likely would end up getting said blood in their mouth, then they would become a Zombie, no?

Zombie Werewolves stand to lose most of their mobility, senses and offensive capabilities like classic zombies, who can no longer even walk, but only shuffle or stagger.

My Werewolf knowledge isnt exactly up-to-date, but surely they would seek out a dieing animal first before going after live prey? This being the case, if they bit the zombie-werewolf, the cycle would begin again?

I presume Zombies would win in the end, if only because of sheer weight of numbers.

One thing though, If a Vampire drained the blood of a zombie, would it turn into a Zombie Vampire, or would the Zombie become a Vampire, or both?