Zoltaire

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, May 4, 2010.

1. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Zoltaire did me a tremendous kindness by going out to a Walmart and picking up Universe Hardhead for me after he'd long disappeared from my area. Had him packed, shipped, and at my door step in a matter of days.

A solid duder all around. Can't thank you enough, man!

2. Jdeception209

Jdeception209 Banned

MAN!!! you would not belive what this guy can do, he is a excellent sales person, one of the best on tfw2005, i had been looking for armada dinobots for ages after i lost them all as a kid... and he was kind enough to get out of his way and show me the figures in every detail possible, everything was complete and i did not have to burn a hole in my pocket. all i have to say is buy from this seller because i will AGAIN in the future. he has fast responces and VERY friendly service. thank you Zoltaire!

3. skinsquad

skinsquad Well-Known Member

Awesome person to deal with! Traded me a HA Jazz and it arrived it tip top shape!

4. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sold him a Costco BB. Excellent communicator and super smooth transaction. Two turntables up!:dj 

5. JAX

JAX Well-Known Member

I found him while searching the sales boards for a Costco Cybertron Optimus + Wingsaber 2-pack, and it just went from there. We planned a large purchase of all manner of stuff from the Unicron Trilogy, to classics, to universe through PM. My first major step into transformers collecting. The sale became so huge, I asked him where he was located, and he happened to be within driving distance for me. He actually invited me to come to his home and take a look around his storage of transformers for anything else I might want, mess with loose stuff before deciding if I would want it, root through his boxes to see what caught my eye - all while shooting the breeze about all things transformers. An amazing experience overall. So amazing that I was quick to come back for some things as soon as I realized I'd forgotten them, or changed my mind.

6. JAX

JAX Well-Known Member

Transaction No. 2 with Zoltaire - quite simple: after the awesome sale described in my first feedback, I changed my mind about some more of the things I saw in his storage, or had new thoughts of ideas for customs, etc. so I sent him a new requests list, and we worked out another rather large sale, but mostly loose such that it could fit into one large shipping box this time, and I didn't have to drive out. It arrived with everything just as described, and saved me a lot of hunting by being able to do a one-stop-shop with him. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat (in fact, we're discussing another sale even now).