ZetaToys ZA01 Take-Off aka MP Blast-Off

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by kklutter, Jun 14, 2017.

1. kklutter

kklutter Female Decepticon

Hey guys,

I received a prototype from an Australian retailer. Being a prototype, it has a few issues with heavy ratchets and lack of ratchets.

Zeta Toys have focused on the alt-mode in my opinion, which means the bot mode suffers greatly with a lot of kibble and restricted articulation.

Enjoy.

• Like Like x 4
  2. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Thanks for doing the review on unpainted prototype. I had included it in the main thread, forgetting it needed to be in this section too.

3. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

Nice job. Pass...

4. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

Great video presentation. Figure scale too large, seems like some compromises were made to fit into the Toyworld style aesthetic-- even given the goal of realism-- and the overall effort feels half-baked. Who knows things may change by the time the figure reaches retail or even at a closer to production phase, but right now this feels like a pass for me as well.

5. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I loved your video set-up. There were an insane number of cuts throughout the video, but the head-on style is a great change of pace and the voiceover with the still photos is absolutely perfect.

Very nicely done ma'am. Keep at it. You may have convinced me to give these guys a shot.