ZetaToys Kronos (Masterpiece Superion/Aerialbots)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. tabtiurf

tabtiurf Chimeracon

That's why I went chosen prime. They're usually faster to get things in, faster to get them shipped out and the free shipping they offer is usually usps priority or fedex ground and not the slow-as-molasses FedEx-usps hand off thing tfsource uses.

• Like Like x 1
  2. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

got this from TCP (locally) last night.. transformed him without issue (and without the instructions) from bot to jet mode. Loving these guys.. will suck when FT's come out and these get relegated to the B squad, most likely.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But then you have to live in China...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    FedEx SmartPost. Just wanted to add the name to help people avoid it. I hate the damn thing so much. Well I hate shipping in general, but in my experience "Smart"Post actually negates any services you can get from either one since it gets handed off between them.

What's more important, easy access to Transformers or where you live (I'll throw in being able to communicate with the people around you as well since most of us don't know Chinese)? I think that is an easy choice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Glad TCP got more in (or orders were cancelled) as I was able to place my order for Flyfire and the two Combaticons. Didn't know they were shipping from AZ.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thibkaji

Thibkaji Well-Known Member

Noooooo!!! The Combaticons weren’t in stock the other day, so I had them ship FlyFire and paid for the shipping so I could get him! If I’d known, I’d have bought hem, too!! Argh!!

7. tabtiurf

tabtiurf Chimeracon

And it always somehow manages to take 2 days for them to do the hand-off. Drives me crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

Broke down and pre-ordered mine from TF Source for $70.00........

I'm usually super cheap and order 90% of my stuff from baba off of ebay to save a few bucks. If I remember correctly, the same thing happened for the 1st Zeta Aerialbot release and the US retailers got theirs in 1st. I ended up ordering the 1st Zeta Aerialbot release from BBTS but they along with Toydojo are both sold out of the 2nd one.

9. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    You're right. Packed my suitcases full of tf's and on my way to the airport. Easy choice lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Decepticon13

Decepticon13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    US sellers seem to get Zeta releases before local Asian sellers. ShowZ says his stock usually come 2-3 weeks after they hit US sellers. Sucks but the price is quite a bit better so I can wait...

11. sifu74

sifu74 Banned

News Credits:
    And where would you house or display all those cheap figures, real estate ain't cheap there, I know.

12. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got an email from BBTS saying they've got it and they'll ship it once they've processed my payment. My payment is paypal and there still isn't any activity on my paypal account nor is there any way for me to pay it via my account on BBTS. I've never pre-ordered from them before: do I need to do something or will they just automatically bill my paypal account.
    [edit] Oh, I think I found it. On my order on the site, it says the payment is processing and has today's date. I guess I just need to wait for paypal to receive it or whatever. Wish I could push it somehow: I want it to ship already.

13. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup, paid today and got the tracking number. Not sure if it is in FedEx's hands, but the delivery estimate is this Friday. I think it could get pushed back to Saturday. I just hope it doesn't get pushed back another day after that since they don't deliver on Sundays and Mondays.

14. mikequillm

News Credits:
    They always send my stuff USPS but it may be different for others

15. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Yeah BBTS, takes awhile to get orders out when its processing around 3 days I believe. It feels like forever when you cant wait for your order its for sure a waiting game. lol My order is still processing as well.

But its worth it especially how well they handle and ship the products out to you.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thibkaji

Thibkaji Well-Known Member

I’ve had it go USPS Priority Mail a few times, and FedEx SmartPost a few other times. When it goes SmarPost is when I wait an entire week for it to show up vs 2 days. I paid for the shipping this time, and it went USPS yesterday, but tracking says USPS has yet to get it. I don’t think I’m getting this until Saturday or next week.:( 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, given how fast my first order from tcp was earlier this month, I may be going with them from now on instead of bbts.

Yeah, I freakin' hate FedEx. They deliberately hold your package until the scheduled delivery date because they don't want you to get faster shipping unless you pay through the nose for it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Tontus314

Tontus314 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I chime in every time I see someone bring up FedEx Smartpost. Don't use it! Ever. It's not passed directly from FedEx to the Post Office. FedEx unloads a trailer full of "sorted" wrapped pallets to a logistics company. I say "sorted" because the wrap they use tends to stick to the pallet next to it, so when the lift pulls it out it spills boxes. They get casually tossed back onto a pallet, not always the one it came out of. Sometimes they wouldn't be seen until after the trucks had already left to go to the post office. Those packages would then be held until the next truck in 2 or 3 days, assuming the warehouse guys remembered to add them to the correct pallets. They didn't always remember and it could be a week or 2 before they were sent out. When they get to the PO, the boxes are supposed to be counted and compared to the number on the paperwork. I can't tell you how many times the counts didn't add up, but the guy at the PO signed off on it anyway to make his job easier. That was years ago, so maybe things have gotten better, but I doubt it.

• Like Like x 3
  19. mikequillm

News Credits:
    My order says shipped but all the tracking says is a label was made late yesterday evening. Grrrrr!

20. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

As anyone got any shipping notifications from TFSource yet?