ZetaToys Armeggedon Combiner (Combaticons/Bruticus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by teron, May 2, 2016.

1. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

Thats one sexy alt mode for Brawl...love the details.

2. Oshboggy

Oshboggy DeceptiCobra DeathAdderCon

That it looks like a Leopard and not some generic made-up tank, makes a huge and positive difference to me.
    I saw what you did there :p 

3. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brawls tank mode is beautiful..The fact that they decided to give him working treads screwed his bot mode unfortunately

4. BrutiKing

BrutiKing I is a Bruticus fan

It’s not that bad, unlike the limb bots that are super kibbly like their vortex. Brawl’s treads just added a bit of beef on his legs, which I don’t mind because brawl’s supposed to be a big guy anyways.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

So who do we think is going to be next?

6. TransGoJoBot

TransGoJoBot Stop-Motion Animator - Graf-X Motion

Seems like Brawl is closer. But I’m sure Swindle is close behind. I could have them backwards. Onslaught seems to be last though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. leandro gomes

leandro gomes leandro tf

Does this year release more members?
    Prepare the wallet 2018 will be released a lot of figure!
    I'm already fucked with 2 sets of the zeta! has already been paid part B omega fanstoys.
    Outside the movies dream factory, unique, alien!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. mikequillm

mikequillm Wrecker

Most etailers are saying October or December

9. BrutiKing

I have a weird feeling the Zeta will release swindle next because brawl is ZA-04, so swindle should be ZA-03 if I’m thinking straight, or there might be another possibility that Zeta cannot count and the think 3 is after 4.

10. ShadowOfSilver

ShadowOfSilver Element 47

Ebay:
    Brawl's had a targeted release date for awhile now while Swindle hasn't had anything. I think that's enough to assume who's next. The numbering isn't so much a chronological thing in some combiners.

When I talked to my supplier, he said the latest he heard was October for Brawl, November for Onslaught, nothing on Swindle.

11. BrutiKing

Although this might be slightly unrelated, but how do you think MMC Bruticus would fair against Zeta on stability, looks, and poseability. I’m quite certain that Zeta will probably beat MMC in stability as it has the partsforming waist. Also, since MMC’s has the feet shoved into Brawl and Swindle, I wonder if there is enough space for strong and stable knees and ankles on him. Personally, I think the Zeta Bruticus does look better than MMC’s, but I’m currently only basing it on MMC’s sketches. In poseability, I would also think Zeta’s is more poseable than MMC’s because of the partsforming waist, but MMC’s might have more arm movement. What do you guys think?

12. Knight Prime

Knight Prime Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm going with UT for bot mode and Zeta for combined mode. Having Gravity Builder and Havoc has shown me one thing, combined mode without waist parts forming is a shitty, unstable mess. I like to pose my figures every now and then, but I don't have the patience to pose it, stabilize, then clean it up over and over. The jury is still out on how MMC is going to fair in combine mode. We'll have to wait and see. And if it's good, I'll have 3 MP scaled Bruticus eating up real estate.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Devastator21

Devastator21 Fanstoys zombie

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Mmc and mp scale combiners. Fuck no.

Brawl is 03.

14. BrutiKing

I guess they changed his number, because before, according to robot kingdom, he was ZA-04

15. TCJJ

TCJJ 105% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I'm concerned. Ocular Max has had its problems, and integrated combiners aren't usually done for the simple reason that they don't work well. Even hips don't work well, which is why ToyWorld/Zeta decided to make them separate (for the better, from what I've seen).

I think that Unique Toys and Zeta Toys will both ultimately have better offerings than MMC's. I'm even considering picking up the Zeta bots just for the large vehicles (particularly Brawl and Blast-Off) even though I think the robots are kibbly messes (plus I really like their head sculpts and colours). This is just my opinion based on what little we've seen of the OX Bruticus and what little MMC has put out under Ocular Max, but I think you'll be better off with either of the two current offerings.

Also, side-note: my apologies for that video the other day. It turns out the thumbnail was clickbait, and I don't read Chinese. When I finally had some time to watch the video... Well, it was kinda fun (even if most of it was filmed vertically, which is obviously a cardinal sin), but I didn't even see Swindle in the video... So that was a waste of everyone's time. Sorry about that.

• Like Like x 4
  16. ShadowOfSilver

Ebay:
    Got my Take-Off and Whirlblade yesterday (AWESOME figures btw) and noticed something interesting. Take-Off's serial code is in the range of numbers that Zeta said are not authorized to be sold to US people while my Whirlblade's code IS valid even though I bought both straight from China through Taobao. Just thought that was interesting.

Oh yeah and the pin installation was super easy for the rotors, even for someone who's never punched a pin in his life. To whoever suggested using a credit card/gift card, thank you so much!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Or some needle nose pliers, even easier.

• Like Like x 3
  18. ShadowOfSilver

Ebay:
    Couldn't find mine so I used the next best thing. lol. In all honesty, I probably would have scratched or broken something if I used pliers because of how clumsy I am. The gift card trick was much easier for me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BrutiKing

I kinda wish that the center head crest on Bruticus was taller than his antennae.

20. El Duque

El Duque Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Broke down and ordered Blastoff and Vortex, the price finally drew me in. That and the nice looking combined mode. Looking forward to messing around with them, any major QC issues I need to be on the lookout for?