Zeta is in love! And yes, you creeps, it's with a woman!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zeta Otaku, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That damn fat, winged, arrow-slinging, naked baby got me again... I'm in love. Five years after my last nightmare (won't bore you people with those details again, but, I do so hope that bitch is trapped under a burning pile of debris that was once her car) this amazing girl just stumbles into my life and I couldn't be happier.

back in May I took a trip to Chicago.... let me tell you, biggest waste of money EVER. Rained the whole time... like, Biblical rain. Couldn't do anything. Anyway, the hotel sucked, so by the time i board the plane, I'd been awake for 36 hours or so. I take my seat and I'm slowly drifting off to sleep, but then that magical moment happened... her bag fell out of the over head compartment, and somehow managed to SLING SHOT into my skull. I smiled, picked up her bag and helped her get it into the rack. Turns out she'll be sitting next to me for the next few hours... not that it mattered because even though she was rediculously cute, I needed sleep. Smooth, I know.

We land and I make a bee-line for the luggage claim. I just want to go home at this point. So, while I stand and wait, she runs up to me and says "here, you dropped this." and darts off. She had handed me a small note saying "I think you are so cute! Call me! ########## Emilie". I must've stood there stunned for about 2 minutes before I went looking for her. I combed that area of the airport for a good 20 minutes with no luck. Disheartened, I go home...

The following night I decide to call... and apparently we hit it off because we talked for a good 4 hours... next night 3 hours... finally a week later we decide to meet up and hang out. We met in Times Square in NY... she lives in Brooklyn and she'd be in the area. We met pretty late since I had been in the city to catch an early viewing of X-men 3 (yay for having friends in high places at Marvel Comics ^_^). Talked, had dinner, talked more... and then walked down to the impound lot at 1:30 AM since I sorta left my car in a commercial parking only spot... so, two hours of waiting and talking with Emilie, and $300 in fines later, we call it a night.

We stay in touch over the next few months, never really getting a chance to hang out again because of our awful schedules... up until last week. Tuesday I caught her show... she's an amatuer comedian and is fucking hysterical. Real original and unique... none of that "let me tell you about my boyfriend/husband" or "guys have it easy" or "cramps aren't fun".... we hang out after her set, have some drinks, enjoy the other comics... good times. We part ways and go home. Next day I call her, again tell her how awesome her set was... and somehow I end up back at her place... for 24 hours. Just talking, having fun... it was amazing. I mean, we didn't even notice the sun go down and suddenly Wednesday turns to Thursday.

Present day: This girl is absolutely amazing... she's amazingly sweet, funny, honest, smart as hell, and she's good looking to boot! I seriously can't get her out of my head... in the good way, not the psycho/stalker/rapist kind of way. Since last week, we've talked almost every night for at least an hour... GAH! I'm just in such a sickeningly happy mood that I had to share all that with someone...

Oh, and before someone puts this in here:

:useless 

let me just say, you're an ass.

Thanks for reading my little tale of joy... now go on back to your sad little lives!

2. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    :tocas :p 

4. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

mblase, interesting story, but curious as to your reasoning for posting it. Reminding Zeta Otaku to enjoy the relationship, or suggesting that this relationship has no staying power?

Anyway, Zeta Otaku, glad to hear that you've found someone special. Try not to let her take over your life. ;-)

5. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pics. Now.

6. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    I am damn jealous and yes PICS.

7. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Do her in the ass!

What?

8. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    She sounds wonderful. I'd stay on her good side if she's a comedianne, though.

9. Zeta Otaku

Ebay:
    I always knew you were the romantic type...

While I don't intend on pissing her off anytime soon, you've got me curious. Something about comediannes I should know about? Do they harvest the souls of children in order to fuel their comedic aura? Communist?

Ok, thank you... glad I'm not the only one who wasn't sure what that first reply was all about...

As for her taking over my life, not to worry. I've been burned once, so I now know what fire looks like.

Oh, and Shin-Gouki = ass. :p  Oddly enough she's pretty shy when it comes to cameras, but I'm sure if I explain that there's a message board full of Transformers fans that want to see her, that'll ease her nerves... that or I'll just politely ask stating I need something to spank off too ^_^

10. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Hey I said Tocas not Pics :D 

11. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    pics! yes! so that we may superficially judge here.

12. Zeta Otaku

Ebay:
    ... that may be so, but my comment still stands!!!! (I'm getting banned now, aren't I...)

LOL, all in good time, my friend.

13. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Michael Bluth: "Her?"

14. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

15. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great story. She sounds like an awesome woman.

16. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know if it didn't have the lovely and heart warming story I would have asked how much did she cost and is she self inflating?

17. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Uh... um... theres something I didn't need to know. Uh. I'm only here cuz, you know, I wanna see pictures and stuff. Good story I guess, glad you found... um... love...

awkward...

18. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Show us her tits!

19. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    with TFW2005 written on them!

20. Zeta Otaku

Ebay:
    No! Show us yours first...

on second thought, I'm just going to stick with the no, and raise it to no, because you're not worthy of such joy!

Ok, now that's just hot.