Zeta Gundam DVD Complete Series Special Edition Box Set Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by soundwaveCA, Feb 24, 2006.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Ok I have a limited edition Zeta Gundam DVD box set for sale. This is the original release by Bandai and NOT A BOOTLEG! Set includes all 50 episodes of Zeta Gundam in 1 limited edition box set. Sorry I don’t have pictures yet but this is the set I’m selling to give you an idea http://www.bandai-ent.com/products/product_details.cfm?id=385

This set also comes with all original packaging including the “thinkpak: packaging. Set includes EVERYTHING that originally came with it including the pencil sharpeners which are unused and never even opened.

This set and DVD’s are used but are in excellent condition, only used 2-3 times, and scratches and scuff marks are limited. I guarantee all DVD’s work or money back (only if there is a problem with the DVD itself does not include if there are compatibility issues with your player). Packaging is also in excellent condition as well with minor dings and ware on the packaging but nothing to major.

Anyway please PM me with offers, I’m thinking $130 shipped in the USA and Canada.