Zero Punctuation Review for WFC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Gligamesh51, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gligamesh51

Gligamesh51 @ThatGuyNeedaHam

News Credits:
    Yahtzee's newest review is on War for Cybertron. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he expresses how he relates to the Transformers fiction, despite not being very familiar with it. However, his gripes about the game, at least for me, seem to hold some merit.

Check out the video, but before you do, I have a caveat:

If you are familiar with his style of reviews, you'll be fine. If you aren't, then keep in mind he swears in his reviews. Also, do not watch this if you can't take criticisms/bashes against the Transformers franchise.

I must also make myself clear in saying that I'm posting about this review because I find it funny, entertaining, and a bit insightful. I'm not doing this to slam TF fans, or the TF franchise. Do not accuse me of this.

Link: The Escapist : Video Galleries : Zero Punctuation : Transformers: War for Cybertron

2. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    I loled.

ZP has been kind of stale lately and sometimes I feel like he hasn't even played the games he mentions. I actually think he liked the game if he was willing to play all the way through to Omega.

Fun to be trolled by ole' Yahtzee though :D 

3. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.