Zero no Tsukaima

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Omega Supreme-1, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

Dec 8, 2002
    News Credits:

Wow, how come no one told me about this series D= It seems to have been seriously overlooked by most people, but I'm loving it.

Story synopsis:
    Meet Louise, a budding magician. The students at the Tristein Academy call her "Zero Louise", due to her current record of zero successes with magic. In fact, her magic tends to go spectacularly wrong. Now, as an important test of her aptitude for magic, she must summon a familiar to be her servant. At this critical moment, she summons up all her magic and wishes for a familiar that is "devoted, beautiful and powerful", and gets... Hiraga Saito, an ordinary Japanese boy. It`s difficult to say who is more surprised and dismayed, but the rules don`t allow for second attempts. Louise is stuck with her strange familiar, and he with her.
  2. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

Aug 15, 2006
    News Credits:
    I like this series for one sole reason:

Technology PWNS Magic. :lol  :lol 

I mean come on, a rocket launcher is hailed as an almighty "Staff of Destruction", and a Japanese Zero Fighter singlehandedly takes down a fleet of dragons. Excellent stuff.

Beyond that, it's mostly a magical academy harem anime.

Season 2's been running for some time, but I just can't seem to find the motivation to watch it.