Zankantou Middleman Service & Sales Thread!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Zankantou, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Hey there everyone! Zankantou at your service :) 

This thread will serve both as my sales thread as well as my 'middleman' service that I offer. Although it will be primarily about the stuff I have for sale.

I have been offering my middleman services and selling stuff through other forums such as Henshin Justice, SRWG, Robot Japan, & RangerBoard; and have been in this field for a while now, so I would like to extend my services to members at TFW2005 as well :) 

Briefly about my middleman service...

I do work with a number of local dealers on Japanese toys, games, & others. Like I mentioned, I am what people call a 'middleman' who's services is to help people to buy things from my current location Hong Kong. Our big city has always have extensive product selections and the prices are always extremely competitive. So if there is anything you're looking for, feel free to contact me.

We're NOT allowed to promote pre-ordering items at TFW2005. But my dealer(s) do accept pre-ordering items such as Bandai's SHF, SHMA, ULTRA-ACT, SOC, SIC, SRC, Tamashii Website Exclusive items to other manufactures like Art Storm, Max Factory, Kotobukiya, Kaiyodo, etc., and you can catch all the latest info through my Blog.

...and about my sales.

Like I stated this thread will be primarily for stuffs that I have for sell. I will be posting new items whenever I can and I hope we can do some business here! Feel free to check out my current items! Kindly give me the chance & show me some support!

Thank You!

-
    Items that are still available:

-
    Feedback's from other forums so far as well as sales thread:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
  2. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Armor plus

# [Tamashii Website Exclusive] ARMOR PLUS - Rekka no Ryo (Original Color VER.) SOLD! #

• Title: [Tamashii Website Exclusive] ARMOR PLUS - Rekka no Ryo (Original Color VER.)
    • Release Date: 2011
    [​IMG]

# [Tamashii Website Exclusive] ARMOR PLUS - Kikoutei no Ryo SOLD! #

• Title: [Tamashii Website Exclusive] ARMOR PLUS - Kikoutei no Ryo
    [​IMG]

3. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth - 12 Gold Saints + Grand Pope + Metal Name Plates + Wooden Box

-

-

Description:
    12 Gold Saints from the Saint Seiya Myth Cloth line! Included will be 12 Metal Name Plates for all them, Grand Pope Shion, & a wooden commemorative box for the name plates! All of them are first press release items!

#All items are second hand; and IF you happen to be a perfectionist, they are NOT for you! Some parts have a little wear, after all some of them are almost 10 years old. The most evident is Virgo Shaka's armor (shoulders) at the back and it has some color fade. But they are minor and are all items are in good condition. Cancer Deathmask's Metal Name Plate is not a first press release, the others are.

• Title: Saint Seiya Myth Cloth - 12 Gold Saints + Grand Pope + Metal Name Plates + Wooden Box
    • Release Date: 2004-2011
    • Price: $5480 HKD (Roughly around $422 HKD each)
    • Quantity: 14 Items (1 Set)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    • Price listed does NOT include shipping. Items are generally shipped out using EMS to avoid any unnecessary disputes and FedEX as another option. Shipping fees vary for different country/regions and I will confirm to you the shipping fee upon our communication. Aside from that the cost of the shipping fee is generated by the total weight of the item.
    • IF you absolutely insist on using Regular Airmail that could be arranged. However, do bear in mind that whatever issue occurs during the shipment process I will NOT be held liable for any losses. EMS may cost slightly higher than regular airmail, (still a lot cheaper compared to major courier companies) but you get to track your shipments whereabouts and it's fast. So consider these factor before insisting on using regular airmail.
    • Since there are no receipt/invoice, I generally undervalue the item on the declaration form to help others cut down some import tax their local customs charges when their item(s) arrives at their country. This was requested by a number of my customers and I have been doing it since then. IF you need the real value to be declared, let me know and that would be done.
    *Payment
    • Payment method is Paypal. Please make the paying currency in HKD (Hong Kong Dollars) to avoid any conversion fee charges. IF payment sent is not in HKD, I will simply refund the payment; and whatever fees Paypal charges is solely on you.
    • Payments are dealt in HKD (Hong Kong Dollars) ONLY.
    *Others
    • Sale(s) works on a first come first serve basis.
    • Communication is dealt with by email or PM through here.
    If there are any problems, do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

4. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth Appendix - 7 Gold Saints

-

-
    Description:
    7 Gold Saints half size bust from the Saint Seiya Myth Cloth Appendix line! All of them are first press release items!

#All items are second hand; and IF you happen to be a perfectionist, they are NOT for you! A few parts have a little wear, after all some of them are almost 10 years old. But they are minor and all items are in good condition.

• Title: Saint Seiya Myth Cloth Appendix - 7 Gold Saints
    • Release Date: 2004-2011
    • Price: $3200 HKD
    • Quantity: 7 Items (1 Set)
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    • Price listed does NOT include shipping. Items are generally shipped out using EMS to avoid any unnecessary disputes and FedEX as another option. Shipping fees vary for different country/regions and I will confirm to you the shipping fee upon our communication. Aside from that the cost of the shipping fee is generated by the total weight of the item.
    • IF you absolutely insist on using Regular Airmail that could be arranged. However, do bear in mind that whatever issue occurs during the shipment process I will NOT be held liable for any losses. EMS may cost slightly higher than regular airmail, (still a lot cheaper compared to major courier companies) but you get to track your shipments whereabouts and it's fast. So consider these factor before insisting on using regular airmail.
    • Since there are no receipt/invoice, I generally undervalue the item on the declaration form to help others cut down some import tax their local customs charges when their item(s) arrives at their country. This was requested by a number of my customers and I have been doing it since then. IF you need the real value to be declared, let me know and that would be done.
    *Payment
    • Payment method is Paypal. Please make the paying currency in HKD (Hong Kong Dollars) to avoid any conversion fee charges. IF payment sent is not in HKD, I will simply refund the payment; and whatever fees Paypal charges is solely on you.
    *Others

5. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

FW Gundam Converge

-

-
    Description:
    Up for grabs is a 'long list' of FW Gundam Converge figures and they are:

#IF you happen to be a perfectionist, these items are not for you!
    • Title: Gundam AGE-1 Normal & AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal & RGE-B790CW Genoace Custom
    • Release Date: 2011-2012
    • Price: $200 HKD
    • Quantity: 1 Set
    [​IMG]
    • Title: MS-09 DOM (x3)
    • Price: $330 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: GAT-X105 Strike Gundam & FX-550+AQM/E-X01 Skygrasper + Aile Strike & ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
    • Release Date: 2012
    • Price: $245 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: LM312V04 V Gundam & LM314V21 V-2 Gundam
    • Price: $220 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: MSN-06S Sinanju
    • Price: $120 HKD
    • Quantity: 1
    [​IMG]
    • Title: YMS-15 Gyan
    • Price: $200 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: MSM-04 Acguy
    • Price: $190 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: RX-178 Gundam MK-II Hyper Bazooka Ver. (A.E.U.G.)
    • Price: $190 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: RX-78 NT-1 Gundam Alex
    • Price: $70 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: RGM-79N GM Custom & RX-78 GP01 Zephyranthes
    • Price: $180 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom
    • Price: $230 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: MS-06R-1A Zaku II High Mobility Type (Black Tri-Star Color)
    • Price: $230 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom & Special: Gouf Custom (Gatling Gun Ver.)
    • Price: $260 HKD
    #Bottom of the boxes has been opened to check the inside. The plastic bags are sealed. SP is Gouf Custom with Gatling Gun shown below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Title: MS-05B Zaku I & Special: Zaku I (Black Tri-Star Color) & MS-14 Gelgoog
    • Price: $450 HKD
    #Bottom of the boxes has been opened for the Zaku I to check the inside. The plastic bags are sealed. SP is Zaku I Black Tri-Star Color shown below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

6. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

FW Gundam Converge (Con't)

-

-
    Description:
    Up for grabs is a 'long list' of FW Gundam Converge figures and they are:

#IF you happen to be a perfectionist, these items are not for you!
    • Title: MS-06S Zaku II Char Aznable's Customized MS (Limited Edition), MS-06S Zaku II Char Aznable's Customized MS (Bazooka Version), MS-06FS Zaku II Garma Zabi's Customized MS (Special), MS-06R-2 Zaku II Johnny Ridden's Customized MS
    • Price: $410 HKD
    #Bottom of the boxes has been opened for the Zaku II to check the inside. The plastic bags are sealed. SP is Zaku II Garma Zabi's Customized MS shown below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Title: SVMS-01X Union Flag Custom II & GN-001 Gundam Exia SP (Metallic Coating - Limited Edition) & GN-0000 00 Gundam & GNR-010 0 Raiser
    • Price: $335 HKD
    #0 Raiser & 00 Gundam can be combined.
    [​IMG]

# RX-93 Nu Gundam & MSN-04 Sazabi SP1 & RX-93 Nu Gundam SOLD! #

• Title: RX-93 Nu Gundam & MSN-04 Sazabi SP1 & RX-93 Nu Gundam (Fin Funnel/Beam Rifle Ver. & New Hyper Bazooka/Shield Ver.)
    #The Nu Gundam individuals can be combined.
    [​IMG]
    • Title: RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Unit 02 Banshee (Limited Edition) & RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Unit 02 Banshee 'Destroy Mode'
    • Price: $290 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: RX-0 Unicorn Gundam, MSN-001A1 Delta Plus, RGM-96X Jesta SP (Pearl Coating - Limited Edition) & RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 'Destroy Mode' & MSN-06S Sinanju (Bazooka Ver.) SP2
    • Price: $390 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: FW Gundam Converge Part 4
    • Price: $480 HKD
    #Bottom of the boxes has been opened for the RX-78-2 to check the inside. The plastic bags are sealed. SP is RX-78 G3 shown below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Title: FW Gundam Converge Part 7
    • Price: $450 HKD
    #Bottom of the boxes has been opened for the Kampfer to check the inside. The plastic bags are sealed. SP is Kampfer with holding 2 bazooka's. (Sorry no picture!)
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

7. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Square Enix Play Arts - Zack Fair

-

-
    Description:
    A brand new Square Enix Play Arts 'Zack Fair' from the game Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core. Our tragic hero once more! Only this time as an awesome figure!

• Title: Play Arts - Zack Fair
    • Release Date: 2009
    • Price: $1250 HKD
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    • Customers are required to pay for the Paypal Fee.
    *Others

8. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Square Enix Play Arts Final Fantasy VII

# Cloud Strife & Fenrir SOLD! #

• Title: Cloud Strife & Fenrir
    • Release Date: 2007
    [​IMG]
    --
    # Zack Fair, Aerith Gainsborough, Cloud Strife (Solider) SOLD! #

• Title: Zack Fair, Aerith Gainsborough, Cloud Strife (Solider)
    [​IMG]

9. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Bandai Bleach Characters Part 1 (2005)

-

-
    Description:
    Bandai's Bleach Characters! Released in 2005, the first set in this line-up! If you're a Bleach fan, don't miss this chance! This is a vintage item and a set of 4. Characters included are:
    • Ichigo Kurosaki
    • Rukia Kuchiki
    • Renji Abarai
    • Toshiro Hitsugaya
    #This is in between new and second hand. ONLY Ichigo and Renji has been opened for display only, their literally new and are in good condition. The other 2 has not been open. The boxes are not perfect. But most important of all are the figures. IF you happen to be a perfectionist, they are NOT for you!

• Title: Bandai Bleach Characters (Part 1)
    • Release Date: 2005
    • Price: $350 HKD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

10. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Bandai Gashapon Char Aznable's Customized Mobile Suits (Vintage)

-

-
    Description:
    This is a vintage Gashapon set of Char Aznable's Customized Mobile Suits! Unfortunately, this is not the full set as you can see. This one only has the following MS:
    • MS-06S Zaku II (Commander Type)
    • MS-14S Gelgoog (Commander Type)
    • MS-09R Rick Dom
    • RX-78C/A Gundam (Char Aznable Custom MS)
    (Missing ones are - MSM-07S Z'Gok (Commander Type) & MSN-02 Zeong)

This set will also include a GP02A FW Gundam figure & a Sunrise Imagination Figure of Amuro & Char's epic final battle in 0079!

All in one set! Don't miss this chance!

#They are second hand and all items has been opened for display only. Their are in good condition and are literally new. IF you happen to be a perfectionist, they are NOT for you!

• Title: High Grade HMS - Char Aznable MS Set & High Grade Sunrise Imagination Figure - Final Battle Amuro vs Char (U.C.0079) Gashapon & FW Gundam GP02A
    • Release Date: 2005-2007
    • Price: $330 HKD
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]
    --
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

11. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Saint Seiya Myth Cloth EX - Scorpio Milo

-

-
    Description:
    A brand new Saint Seiya Myth Cloh EX -Gold Saint Scorpio Milo! This is the first press release which comes with effect parts (sheet) for Leo Aiolia, Aries Mu, & Scorpio Milo himself.

#Only the outside bottom part of the box has been opened to check the inside. The plastic case inside is sealed. IF you happen to be a perfectionist, these items are not for you!

• Title: Saint Seiya Myth Cloth EX - Scorpio Milo
    • Price: $710 HKD
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

12. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

DX Henshin Belt Fourze Driver

# DX Henshin Belt Kamen Rider Fourze SOLD! #

• Title: DX Henshin Belt Kamen Rider Fourze
    [​IMG]

13. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Neo Geo Portable Color & KOF R2

-

-
    Description:
    This is a second hand Neo Geo Pocket Color (Platinum Blue) with a The King of Fighters R2 game. Despite being second hand, it is literally new and in good condition. Instead of keeping it in the shelves, I want to find her a rightful owner :) 

#It still works, however, sometimes when you want to play a game you will need to 'blow' the cartridge before inserting it into the handheld. Also for some reason you will also need to adjust the settings each time when you aren't playing any games. IF you happen to be a perfectionist, this item is not for you!

• Title: Neo Geo Pocket Color & KOF R2
    • Release Date: 1998 (??)
    • Price: $500 HKD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

14. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Gashapon Neo Robotics Act 01

-

-
    Description:
    A set of 3 Gashapon Neo Robotics Act 01! This set will include GaoGaiGar (Dividing Driver Ver.), Might Gaine, & ExKaiser. They have not been opened and are sealed!

#As I have stated, this comes in a set of 3. For which 3 that are available in this set, please check the picture below. IF you happen to be a perfectionist, these items are not for you!

• Title: Gashapon Neo Robotics Act 01
    • Price: $150 HKD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

15. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Robot Tamashii (Damashii) <Side MS> - Crossbone Gundam X-1 / Crossbone Gundam X-3

-

-
    Description:
    2 brand new Robot Tamashii (Damashii) Crossbone Gundam X-1 & X-3!

#Both items are band new & sealed. Their boxes however have heavy wear, especially for X-3's box. (You can see from the picture) IF you happen to be a perfectionist, these items are not for you!

• Title: Robot Tamashii (Damashii) - <Side MS> XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1
    • Price: $730 HKD
    [​IMG]
    • Title: Robot Tamashii (Damashii) - <Side MS> XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3
    • Release Date: 2010
    • Price: $310 HKD
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

16. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

1st bump

17. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

D-Arts - Omegamon

-

-
    Description:
    D-Arts Omegamon up for grabs!

#This is a second-hand item and has only been opened once; and in good condition. IF you happen to be a perfectionist, these items are not for you!

• Title: D-Arts - Omegamon
    • Price: $1200 HKD
    • Quantity: 1 (Last One)
    [​IMG]

*Shipping
    *Payment
    *Others

18. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

DX Henshin Kamen Rider W Driver (4 Mem) + Gashapon Xtreme & Trial Mem

# DX Henshin Kamen Rider W Driver (4 USB) + Gashapon Xtreme & Trial Mem SOLD! #

• Title: DX Henshin Kamen Rider W Driver (4 Mem) + Gashapon Xtreme & Trial Mem
    [​IMG]

19. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

Bump!

20. Zankantou

Zankantou ゴッド・スピード

# Banpresto Kamen Rider Situation Figures Vol.01 SOLD! #

• Title: Banpresto Kamen Rider Situation Figures Vol.01
    • Release Date: 2012.7
    [​IMG]