Yup, this show rocks.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Rexidus, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've been rewatching the season lately and just finished Faster, Stronger and felt the need to gush about how much I enjoy the show again. The graphics are breathtaking. The characters are very good. The designs are great.

I really don't have any major complaints about the show. Yes, there are problems with it but they are so minute to me that they don't really even matter.

Man I can't wait until season 2!

My rant is complete. I now return you to your forum browsing.

2. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    In all seriousness, I love Prime.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Prime is good. Not great, but good. The animation is really cool and the designs are epic as fuck. When oh when will we get Ratchet?

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

It's a fun romp, but I find it pretty easy to lose interest in. Either I love the show and am ready to watch it 24/7, or I don't care about it in the slightest. And in terms of the animation, it's top-notch for a cartoon, but lacking at some points (IE: the battle scenes in Crisscross).

5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Yeah I pretty much adore Prime too man!:thumb  It's up there with Beast Wars and Animated as my top transformers shows of all time!:D 

6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime's a pretty good show, "Faster, Stronger" with Ratchet, is one of the better ones.

7. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Easily the best thing to happen to Transformers in a long time.

8. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    This all the way :rock 

9. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Love that meme.

And yeah, Prime kicks some major ass, just sayin'..

10. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Prime is a remarkably awesome show, but it has its flaws [thus far, its crippling focus on Bulkhead and Arcee, we had some episodes focused on someone else, but they were few].

But yes, it is among the best of the best TF cartoons, almost reaching a BW-Level of awesomeness.

11. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I anxiously await each episode and look forward to where the show is going, but I have yet to be able watch an episode more than once.

But the show looks GREAT, and be careful, I may be willing to kill to get my hands on a voyager Bulkhead... :) 

12. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Eh, YMMV.

Thank God for Rescue Bots, at least.

13. Hot n Spicy

Hot n Spicy Well-Known Member

As someone who only got back into Transformers recently, I love Prime, and it's my favorite TF media by far. It reminds me of the old days when my friends and I used to race home from school to watch Beast Wars. Beast Wars really lost us in Season 2 though, with major and sudden cast shake-ups and an overall more serious tone. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Prime doesn't do something similar.

G1 is a lot of fun, but it is an 80s cartoon, and can be hard to watch sometimes. I also just can't seem to get into Animated. I'm halfway through Season 2 but still not really liking it. So Prime is my favorite show by far. :) 

Edit: I just love all the little details in the animation. Things like Ratchet's antenna waving around, people's vehicle mode wheels spinning due to sudden movement, etc. It's also fun to watch people in the background, instead of the characters who are currently having a conversation. There's all sorts of fun little things, like Soundwave looking over his shoulder at Airachnid as she mutters to herself about taking over. Love this show.

14. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Prime is a pretty good show so far. A little slow and boring at times, but still good. I think that it'll be a lot better once we get focus on the other characters in the show.

15. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The show turned out to be a lot better than I expected it to be, and I do legitimately like & enjoy it. I just need to see the pace picked up substantially for Season 2, otherwise I could easily fall out of it.

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's pretty cool isn't it? To finally have good TF shows after, I don't know, 5 years of lame (Armada to Cybertron, even RiD and BM to some may count as bad). Even Rescue Bots is good.

17. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Fixed :D  (in all serious i love bw as much as i love animated so....

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Great show up in my top 4 along with Beast Wars, Cybertron and Animated. Arcee, Starscream and Ratchet are best charecters and Agent Fowler is best human. Best Episode is Stronger, Faster and Scrapheap. Best Voice actor is Sumalee Montano (Her first voice role and successful role), Though Steven Blum, Jeffrey Combs, Daran Norris and Frank Welker pull in strong performances.

Bumblebee and Skyquake is least fav charecter, Raf is most boring human, Miko is a screw-up, Worst Episode is Shadowzone and least favourite performance Richard Green as Skyquake.

19. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

I thought the cartoon series was dead. All hope was lost, that they'll ever be a good Transformers series ever agian.

Then.... :bay  BOOOM! Transformers Prime appeared! I thought it was gonna be stupid so I watched it to laugh at it. But the more I watched it, I realized it was actually pretty good. And then I fell in love with it and renewed my obsession, ...er I mean enthusiasm for Transformers. So i'm convincing all my TF friends to watch it cause it's a good series.

20. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have to agree, I too get anxious when I await for most episodes.

The exception is "convoy".