Non-TF: Yume Sentai- Mythonger! (fan-made)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by dyingwill3rd, Mar 20, 2011.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

This is the thread for my fan-made series, Yume Sentai Mythonger!

Backstory: On a trip abroad, 19-yr old Ken Yamata discovered a mysterious temple. Depicted on the walls were nightmarish creatures, and in the center of it all were golden hexagonal buckles. Picking one up, Ken unleashed the Mythos and the Nightmares from the temple. The buckle opened up, with the Mythos Dragon revealing that the Nightmares would head to the country of the person that unleashed them. Taking 4 other Mythos with him, Ken returned to Japan to recruit some of his best friends to become members of the Yume Sentai: Mythonger!

Mythongers:
    MythoRed/Ken Yamata- 19 yrs old, and leader of the Mythonger. His catchphrase is "I'm a Dreamer!" Mythos partner- Dragon, Element: Fire
    MythoBlue/Hikaru Tenjou- 18 yrs old, a former athlete who turned to the books after being injured as a child. Works part time as a student teacher at his old high school. Mythos Partner- Basilisk, Element: Water
    MythoViolet/Yamiko Musashi- 18 yrs old, a goth girl writer. She assists the librarian at her old high school. She has a crush on Ken. Mythos Partner- Vampire, Element: Dark
    MythoGray/Joji Hatake- 17 yrs old, a member of the school's anime club and a coward. He plans to make a manga of his adventures once they are over. Mythos Partner- Werewolf, Element: Earth
    MythoPink/Tomomi Shiranui- 16 yrs old, the youngest member of the group. Looks up to Ken as an older brother, and is a natural prankster. Mythos Partner- Kyuubi, Element: Wind

Attached Files:

2. dyingwill3rd

Added individual pics

3. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Very unique take on Super Sentai, dw3.

4. dyingwill3rd

Thanks EZ :) 

5. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    No prob I did have ideas of something called Power Rangers Extreme, Rangers that have Zords that resemble Godzilla and etc, or Rangers that have zords based off their zodiac animals like for example for me I have the Crab, the Dog, and the Woodpecker, that one is from a native american zodiac sign, in which I'm cool with.

6. dyingwill3rd

Cool. for my drawings, their mecha will be up by tonight, but not the fused mode. Their rival team and the villains will appear probably tomorrow

7. Ezilla82

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Cool looking forward to see that.