Yujin DX Limited Green 12" Gaofighgar figure CHEAP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by sushicake, Sep 11, 2011.

1. sushicake

sushicake rawrr

Selling my Yujin DX limited edition green Gaofighgar was a display piece on my wall but due to the influx of new transformers there's no more room on the wall for him anymore.

This as stated before is the limited version of Gaofighgar and is painted in chrome green and gold to look like when he uses its "Hell and Heaven" attack.

This Gaofighgar is probably the best looking fully transformable version (Well technically a partsformer) on the market and is big to boot. The Gaofar itself is as tall as the CM's Brave Gohkin Gaogaigar fully combined. And towers over them when fully combined into the Gaofighgar.

Each section can be displayed in their vehicle modes and the Gaofar can be transformed into his PhantomGao mode.

As this was a display piece there is some chrome wear on it from transforming not in any noticeable spots but I might as well point that out, it can be easily patched as it's just clear green paint on chrome. Also it's missing its left fist (must of been lost during my move) but the left hand for the "Protect Shade" is still included so dont worry he still does come with both hands.

This guy new is retailing for $300 on ebay

GAOFIGHGAR FINAL LIMED DELUX 10" AF GENESIC GREEN VER | eBay cbba

Selling mine in as is condition for $100 + shipping OBO (will ship to the US please contact me for shipping quote)

I accept EMT, Paypal+4% or Local pickup!!

Please contact me through PM's or Email at [email protected]