Yu-Gi-Oh! and Halo!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Here I'm trying to sell a numerous amount of binders and tins stuffed front and pack with all the YU-GI-OH! cards you could ever hope for.
    Ranging from common to exclusive rares including Exodia and the original Egyptian God Cards that were only available
    by purchasing one of the first GBA video games back in the day.

Everything is sold in lot form, no picking and choosing is allowed, I want to get rid of ALL of these cards. And please
    do not ask me which specific cards I have, there's to many to list and I don't appraise each card.
    Normally, each card would be valued from commons at .25 cents a piece, rares range from 5-100 dollars.
    I have an estimated amount not including duplicates of near or over 1400 cards not including the rares.

All together as lot I'm willing to sell these with shipping included at 350 dollars! That's a bargain as you'll be getting
    rare out of print variants ranging from Legend of Blueyes to 5D's, game and manga exclusives.

Here's some pictures of just the small amount as the rest are kept in storage but you will recieve every card I have.

Nearly every card was organized by their attributes and names to the best of my ability. Many cards are multiples
    and you shouldn't have a single issue in building powerful decks to win tournaments.
    All my incredibly rare cards are kept tightly in tins sealed in baseball cases and sleeves.

Local PDX and Salem residents can meet me in a friendly location for pick up at no additional cost to you.

I ship out of state only thru UPS for convience and price. I will include a tracking number. I only accept Paypal or Cash
    in person. If you choose paypal I will send instructions on how to avoid being charged a fee for the exchange.

There are no returns or exchanges, what you see is what you will get. I will ship as soon as payment clears.

PRICE: 350

Since Halo 3's launch I've collected a numerous amount of figures ranging from different types of Spartans and Marines
    ranging from Halo 3, ODST and Reach and Anni. Editions. I've also collected a small amount of Covenant forces, from Elites to a Hunter.
    I even have a UNSC quad bike and exclusive store figures. I have an estimate of nearly 3 dozen figures in different forms.
    So you got enough to build a massive army!
    These are all sold as lot no picking and choosing at an affordable price of 180 dollars and no shipping fees.
    I have kept all the pieces I possibly could, and all these are loose and were used for display purposes.
    There are no returns or exchanges possible, what you see is what you get. However, you get A LOT of figures that aren't
    around anymore.

I accept paypal and will send instructions to the buyer on how to send money to avoid fees, and ship as soon as payment
    clears. Optional pick up is available in a safe location to PDX and Salem residents.

Here is a picture of all the figures I have boxed up. Note, they will be nicely packaged to the best of my abilities so
    nothing is broken or goes missing if you so decide to have them shipped to you.

PRICE: 180

Attached Files:

2. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Bumping it cause I really wanna sell this stuff.

3. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Another bump, people CAN make offers.

4. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Items will remain up till saturday morning. If I don't have any offers from anyone by then I think I'll just toss 'em to the dump.

5. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    So if I dn't have anyone by tomorrow I'm probably going to just toss this stuff. It's really just sitting wasting space for me and I need to make room. So if anyone has an offer that's within reason for either or you got until the end of Friday.

6. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    final day. Got till midnight.

7. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    hour and a half to go. I'll keep this up till morning when I decide on what i want to do.

8. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Cards are gone....awaiting payment for halo figures.