YTV's New Anime

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by The_Bardock, Sep 8, 2006.

1. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Starting tonight YTV is showing Eureka Seven and Bleach. So far Eureka Seven looks pretty freaking badass and Bleach will be on at 10:00 or 10:30 (TV said on next YTV site said 10:30)

2. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Bleach >>>> Eureka Seven.

3. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I might watch Bleach for a while, but it gets so boring after they get back to the mortal world. I couldn't watch past episode 72. Once they finnish the filler and start on the manga story again I'll start watching again.
    EDIT: All right, now for my opinion of the Bleach dub. It's very, very good. The casting is perfect so far, except for Kon whos voice is a bit too low, but I can deal. The translation is done very well. The only power word that wasn't kept the same was Shinigami, and I can accept that. Even though it has a very nice ring to it, I understand that this show needs to be accessible to casual fans who don't speak any Japanese, and the easiest way to do that is to call them Soul Reapers. I just hope the ratings don't tank during the shitty vampire episodes. They are so bad I'm not wasting bandwidth downloading them.

4. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Yeah both looked really well done on my end. I have never seen any of them before so don't really know how well any of the translations/rewrites are done. I think right now though i'm more excited over Eureka Seven.

5. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

well ...call me insane I just couldnt hear ichigo in jonhy young bosh(SP?)

rukia was ok, same with Inoe. and recently got to hear ishida, byakuya, renji and mosty of the captains....
    call me insane but Im sticking to my bootlegs.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Hmm, well, I'll get it on DVD when it comes out as a boxed set. I love this show, the Bount arc isn't the best, but it's far from terrible, in my own opinion.

7. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

adultswim will also be playing them tonight too, along with trinity blood. don't know if bleach or trinity blood are any good, but i will still check them both out.

8. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

I watched both and I enjoyed Bleach more than Eureka Seven. I haven't seen the original versions of either (except about 10 minutes of Bleach ep 1 on Youtube). Bleach intrigues me, I think I may start watching fansubs of this series. Eureka Seven I may also watch sometime.

And Bleach's opening, *~Asterisk~, I love it. Can't get it out of my head.

9. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

Ya, Bleach has some of the best music in anime. I might get these on DVD eventually, but I refuse to pay money for the Bount arc. Hell, I won't even waste download time on that steaming pile of crap. The end of every episode left me wanting more until I they returned from Soul Society. After that I tried to watch it thinking that it would be a short filler arc, but by episode 72 I was so bored I couldn't bear to watch any more.