Youtube is getting on my nerves- can't have an actual discussion about the film

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deathpool, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    [Warning Heavy Language Ahead] Okay so every single damn time I comment making an opinion on Youtube about AOE some asshole comes and starts saying stuff like "Lol what a nerd get out of the basement and go lick you mother's pussy like I did last night bitch" and it's really annoying. Not because im offended but because people on the internet are annoying as hell and I can't even carry on an actual discussion. I posted this on the Cade/Attinger scene on youtube "I want to believe so hard that bay has matured but I fear that he's just showing us one serious scene and the rest of the film is like the others. there were some pretty mature scenes in the old ones (specifically Sam/Mearing in DOTM) but the film was still bad" and someone agrees with me. so this dick replies to the person agreeing with me with this "lol bitch kill yourself die today I stated a fact yall act like this man trying please yall basement dwelling asses. . Grow the fuck and . Saying crazy shit like this omg I think bays trying this time for us What the super fuck. Yo lol stop say I g silly ass shit"
    see what im talking about? im so freakin tired of this crap. this dude has Grimlock as his effing profile picture and then starts trying to talk like he's above me? like he's ghetto and cool? no. just stop. sorry for my rant I just want to vent somewhere where I know I can carry on an actual discussion.

2. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

don't chat on youtube. chat on a board thats dedicated to the transformers audience.

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hope the venting helped

I have the same sort of thing - which is why its best avoiding Youtube and voicing your opinions on the film here. TFW2005 can serve as a better place of voicing your opinions than Youtube, some people do turn the internet into a terrible place sometime.

Their will always be people who are critical of opinions - though I must admit the stuff you had to put up with is incredibly harsh and I'm sorry to hear that it happened to you for simply voicing your thoughts.

As for the moment - relaxing music might be advised. Just block/forget about those who insulted you;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LKT7R-ZA1g

4. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Youtube is a "for-everyone" site. This invites people to openly insult strangers on the internet. That's part of the reason I tend to not like people sometimes. But enough about me.

5. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    Thanks and I agree. Yoututube is just... no. I'm not really offended knowing its probably some bored guy sitting at home. I just want to not have to deal with this whenever I want to discuss something.

6. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

YouTube comments = rancid cesspool.

Stay well away for your own good.

7. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Youtube is like the 4chan of video sites.

8. Chopperface

Chopperface All the Stars Are Closer

News Credits:
    YouTube comments are the mosh pit of poor grammar, trolls, and little kids who think they're clever by typing words they'd never say in front of their mothers.

Discuss it on a forum. YouTube comments are for anyone. Occasionally, there are some funny comments that get tons of likes. But stick to TFW. Derrick J. Wyatt described it as a "rowdy bar-type" kind of place. Which is true, but we're the best Transformers forum and site on the web.

9. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Gotta get to sleep somehow...

News Credits:
    Yeah best stick to these boards if you want respectable conversation! We have our moments, but most of the members keep it civil, and the mods are pretty efficient at mopping up the rest! Youtubes a jungle!!

10. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Yeah, sounds like a childish prick. Sometimes its fun mixing it up with some of those morons.

11. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

Every single comment about youtube posters can be applied to this forum.

12. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Gotta get to sleep somehow...

News Credits:
    what you fucking talking about you Islamic bastard you touch your mums tits you c*** @@ &@¥@&&@ &@@@ !!!!!

(joke joke!! it's a joke!!!!! :D  but that really is what YouTube threads descend into 90% of the time )

13. Ring3r

Ring3r 5.0

Haha, yeah I know. But you might wanna edit your post...even though it's obvious you're joking, a mod might take issue.

But you're right.

Comments on articles on CNN are even worse....people generally remain civil but say such monumentally stupid things. People....are just really really stupid. I can't even read most comments about world events cuz it just makes me want to choke somebody out.

14. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Moderator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Long ago gave up any hope for civil discussions on Youtube.

15. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    I have the same problems... with MJ haters.

"pedo lover, you just want to be touched."

16. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I honestly have no idea what those who post things like that are on....as its not even a normal human response!!

17. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

It's pretty much like when people said nice things about Lebron James and then some hater comes in and says shit like nobody even cares.

18. Primus Productions

Primus Productions Defender of the movieverse Veteran

News Credits:
    Happened many times towards me. But, You mostly want discuss on here.

19. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    But Youtube is the shitstain of the internet.

No really. You can like some videos from there, and there are some fun channels to follow, but nearly every mainstream discussion is the worst.

There's 4chan, but that place has pretty much been built 'to be' as terrible as possible, IE most of the people running around there don't even take themselves seriously.

Youtube is like every form of mental illness shat into a paper bag and thrown into a dumpster. Literally, one of if not the best places to find the worst people.

Seriously.

Don't scroll down to see the comments.

20. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

There are SO many times I've left those illiterate pricks speachless. "Like A Boss" lol