Youtube Comments Are a Riot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jorod74, Mar 31, 2008.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, i love reading the posts here at TFW2k5m because the people here are for the most part rational but quite comical about things.

but when i am haunting Youtube, i read the comments and wonder how the world still functions.
    It may be that the mods here do a bang up job of policing us like Barricade and making sure we don't get out of line, and Youtube really doesn't.
    the posts there floor me. politics or religion and all the other No-No's here are scattered like buckshot and i am glad i don't have an account to post my 2 cents.

i love reading the 12 year old emos that explain things in vagaries- "that's just the way it is and it sucks."
    baloney, you little snot. go back to school and read a book.
    Wars aren't in our nature, we aren't savages by DNA; there's more to it than meets....well, you know.

my first love is for words (although i can't finish a crossword puzzle, lol) and how they are used and Youtube comments are like a social anthropology study gone awry. it's fun to watch, and scary to realize what is really being said.

man they get vicious out there on the Tube...

2. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i watch a lot of sports videos on youtube for gesture drawing. and those comments are the best.

whose more dumb? the kid who wastes his time editing together a "best of tennis" clipshow with a bad music track, or the kid who writes a paragraph in the comments starting "that waz awesums feddererer iz teh bomzez"

also every commenter on any karate video also practices karate, trains in a dojo with some old japanese master, and could obviously kick the ass of whoever is in the video on which they are commenting.

3. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    A lot of the posts I read on all kinds of sites make me despair, really. Here is one of the last bastions of sanity on the net. Mainly down to the Mods and their firm but fair attitude.

4. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's a sad state of affairs. I agree that for the most part, our boards are populated by pretty smart and reasonable members, but there are definitely a few whose grasp of grammar, communication skills, and/or logic seem to still be in developmental stages, like with any community, I suppose.

Youtube's open to everyone, and you can find any type of content there, so it seems that the vast majority's there to seek out videos of High School-age Jackass wannabees and not the worthwhile content, but while they're there, they leave their inane mark on everything they touch. It's too easy and user-friendly to weed out the dolts, but that's the point; it's for everyone, Yay! There's plenty of useful content on there, and it's a great resource as long as you don't read the comments or feed the trolls.

5. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    They need to do way instain mother> who
    kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant
    frigth back?

it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three
    kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to
    rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley
    sorry for your lots

6. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

You wanna see funny comments on youtube? Watch any Chris crocker video...wow.

7. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Youtube comments make me die inside.

8. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The best way to watch Youtube vids is to NEVER scroll below the favourites/rating/views part. It's all downhill from there.

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Youtube and Gamefaqs forums has always suprised me. Some are funny, but alot of them are just simply mean. There's alot of buttholes out there

10. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not so much the incredibly low blows people are willing to strike in comments that bothers me... it's the fact that interpreting some of them into English gives me a severe headache.

11. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

I actually tend to agree with that statement. But then, I've given up almost all hope.

12. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

Youtube comments make me die outside.

There are a lot of fucktards out there - a lot.

13. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    The youtube comments on my Gnarls Barkley vid are entertaining. About 50% of them are "LOL I lactate Geometry!"

14. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Freaking Youtube. Some techblog in Korea linked to my SWTF Vader video review and a bunch of people in the influx flagged my Kissplayers Trailer as inappropriate and they took it down. BASTARDS I'LL KILL THEM.

15. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wait, that's your Vid? dayum, i got that embedded on my Myspace page for my TF-less friends to see that we are cool dorks, lol.

about the emos...i have had a dislike of them since an incident at a mall where the girl i was dating ran into some in a store and was talking to them. i wound up leaving my girl at the mall because she was agreeing with the bratz.
    sorry, but 12 or 13 and talking about quitting school and life already? you want to quit life, well first, don't buy anything with that money your mom gave you.

Eeyore is the ultimate Emo, but still, he doesn't quit on anything. there.

one other peeve about Utube...
    don't ya love it when the title of the video has the name of the song and some dumbass still posts like 20 times, "hey, mf, what's the name of this song? I asked 19 times already!"

16. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    internet comments are generally funny and a lot of times for the wrong reason.

i was lurking at this for guys forum and there was a pic posted and some dude commented 'you look like a vinnie' i LOLd