2D Artwork: You're going out on the track with THAT paintjob?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Sso02V, May 4, 2009.

1. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    "People who say that energon doesn't buy everything clearly just don't have enough of it"
    --Mirage

Fighting is the last thing on Mirage's mind. Constructed from only the finest parts, and with an engineering pedigree that stretches back generations, Mirage is better than you and he knows it. When not lounging about his palatial garage Mirage is tearing up the racetracks of Cybertron, showing the common-bots just how much of a difference being able to afford the latest upgrades makes.

Attached Files:

2. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Are you afraid of the dark?

Niiiiice. You're pretty prolific with these designs. Any chance of an RiD character in the future?

I think the best thing about your designs is that you don't just take the original non-Animated designs for those characters and just render them all wonky and such, which happens too often. You actually MODIFY the designs with their own differences from past incarnations, like Wheelie's li'l gangsta dealie or Mirage's holo-wheels. These are just really good designs with lots of character in them. And, as we all know, character design in TFA is all about character :) 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Excellent :thumb 

4. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Yeah, I see way too many TFA-style designs that are basically "G1 character-details+curves" but forget the inherent personality in the designs.

5. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Guilty as charged! Unfortunately, the "G1 character-details+curves" thing is kinda the style of the series I'm doing character models for. But once I've finished the Seacons...who knows.

Oh, and awesome picture.

6. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Thats awesome I like it keep up the great work!