Your worst video game FAIL moment

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Blasterpwns, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Shadowed

Shadowed トランスフォーマーたたかい!!^^

#1 Fail - Starting to play WoW for the first time.
    #2 Fail - Starting to raid end game content for the first time.
    #3 Fail - Leading a guild for the first time.
    #4 Fail - Thinking our guild wouldn't fail.
    #5 Fail - Not admitting that game is a huge fail... Wait! I just did. Scratch that.

2. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance (1).

F*ck that sh*t.

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Just about every sit-down for New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Between my dad and my lady, I'm surprised I'm not kicked out of the house or sleeping on the couch yet.

4. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

Heck, I think I'd have to create my own site to list the number of truly epic fails I've suffered over the last 33-and-a-bit years of gaming... *facepalm*

(Not to mention the number of games that I've worked on or reviewed that have been mindcrushing fails in their own right, but that's another story... *repeated facedesk*)

One that's always stuck in my mind ever since 1982: Pac-Man. Ninth key level. Last life. Muscle twitch. Grrrrrraaaaahhhhhhh. :banghead: 

5. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

A lotta guys are just posting games that they played and didnt like. Does that count?

Anywho, while the game might not have had all that good praise, I use to play Star Wars Galaxies alot, especially with the space expansion that came out years later. I was the guild's combat flight insturction, it was partly a role-play goof off thing but I applied some PvP principles to my "teachings" as well.

Well, during one of my training seminars, I was teaching the guild about targetting, and offensive moves. I was the "dummy" for the course and would have people try to shoot me 1 at a time to get a feel for gunnery. What I forgot is that in SWG, the blaster are rediclously overpowered in PvP killed me in 1 or 2 shots. For the next few hours I wouldnt hear the end of it from the rest of the guild, boasting how I'm not "top gun" anymore.

That made Fulcrum sad....

Was still good fun though.

If that's tl/dr, here's another 1.

Im playing Falcon 4.0, I'm going through the tutorial on how to land my plane, I look down at the manual to figure out what to do next, then I look up, CRASH!

6. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Yeah, they tore that game a new asshole. Yet, I still play SWG. You get killed any way in that game, people boast as if they killed a PRE-CU Jedi Master....