Your worst loss?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, May 29, 2012.

1. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Seeing a lot of these stories, I'm pretty sure I'm never going to tell my kids they have to get rid of their toys.

2. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    My original beast wars collection. I broke or lost most of them when I was 4.

3. tiberium51

tiberium51 Member

One of the weapons to my Dirge.

4. ahro23

ahro23 Omnibot

So besides my modest G1 collection that got tossed in the trash when my family moved from Alaska to Florida :) mad)....

Probably the broken arm on my Universe Smokescreen. I got an AWESOME deal on a MISB Hasbro figure and I must have rushed through the transformation (I already owned Prowl) because when I swiveled the arms out to get them in position, one of them ripped out right of the pin that holds it in :mad  :( 

5. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Beast Wars Tigertron. one of my oldest figures that survived my childhood. Lost him in my resent move. what sucks though, I still have is weapons.

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Universe Hound's shoulder weapon and Universe Onslaught's guns that mount in his turret.

7. Dixiekongscloset

Dixiekongscloset Member

Um, where do I start lol, my afa90 Pepsi Prime, my Joustra Diaclone collection, my sealed case of G1 Ultra Magnus', my sealed Targetmasters Scourge & Cyclonus...the list goes on.

8. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, I know it's not a toy but, all my boxes and instructions for my Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Re-Issues, and RiD lines I had to throw out when I moved my family from VA to FL and literally didn't have the room in the truck.

9. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    DOTM Space Case has an exact replica of the spear and has a much neater paint job.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Good luck finding one though.

11. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cybertron Sideway's head...down the drain.

12. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    Had a sixshot as a kid, but no clue what happen to him. My aunt gave me my cousin G1 prime when I was a kid, he found out and took it back lol

13. J2DK

J2DK Fan

The only thing I'm missing right now is my DOTM Megatron's cloak. I have the hood, but not the cloak.

14. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    The worst part is when you know exactly what happened to your lost stuff. I don't know where Terradive's spear is. It might be in my house still. However, I know exactly where and when I lost Ironhide's arm. It hurts.

15. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    To this day I regret ever getting rid of the Beast Wars toys that I had in the first place. All I had were the following: the Bat Optimus Primal/Crocodile Megatron 2-Pack, Dinobot, Rhinox, Scorponok, Polar Claw, Tigatron, Blackarachnia, Insecticon, Armordillo, Cybershark, Inferno, Gorilla Optimus Primal, T-Rex Megatron, Transmetal Optimus Primal, Transmetal Megatron, Fuzor Silverbolt, Quickstrike, and the obscure Microverse Whale set.

Cybershark, Inferno, and the Ultra-Class leaders were sold online by my father, and Polar Claw...broke (more like I threw him against the wall in anger one day :redface2: ) and I had to throw him in the trash. Transmetal Megatron broke, but that was due to Gold Plastic Syndrome. I don't really know what became of the others, though I think I may have sold them to charity or something along with my Power Rangers toys also. And of course I lost one of Transmetal Optimus Primal's maces as well. Since then, I've managed to recover most of them (though to be honest, the Rhinox and Dinobot I re-bought were their 10th anniversary reissues), but I'm still missing a few toys here and there.

One thing that I'm going to regret for the rest of my life is that I traded an Armada Galvatron for what I had hoped would be an actual G1 Scavenger with all accessories. I got a knock-off with no accessories. BULLSHIT. :mad  The worst part is that I can't remember the jerk's name, because we traded on this very site back in 2003. The fact that I'll never be able to get my Armada Galvatron back is a load of salt on the metaphorical open wound. :cry  I actually liked that mold in those colors...

16. crazyjeffy

crazyjeffy Hammertastic

I have an armada glavatron. Only problems with him are tbat one headclaw is missing, all the missles are gone, the centerpiece broke so i had to superglue it, and i ripped out all the electronics.

17. crewboy7

crewboy7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sorry but I find the image of a completely lubed up OP strangely hilarious. :lolol 

I'm surprised soap wouldn't dissolve the oil though...

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  18. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahah yeah, I tried hard not to laugh at that post, but damn.

Also, Starlurker should totally come in here with his story about how he melted the shit outa his Warbot with nail polish or whatever the slag it was.

19. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Animated Waspinator. :( 

20. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    I almost forgot about the G2 toys that I had. Apparently I kept them in a toybox at my Grandma's house (why there instead of in my own room, I don't know), but I think I had a G2 Laser Optimus Prime and G2 Tank Megatron along with the G2 Minibots and the G1 Micromasters that I had. Those were gone, too. :(