Your Worst Epic Fails

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    You probably get it.

Post what your biggest EPIC FAIL of any of the games are (Multiplayer, not campaign!)

You can post more than one.

WFC - I think one time I was trying to get the sword behind the waterfall in Gorge and then someone killed me.

2. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Killing a leader with warcry after a long battle as a scout and then dashing backwards by mistake and falling to my death in Gorge. He got credit for killing me too... ( I've failed worse than that but it's the only one I can think of)

3. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    jumping into a battle with three leaders as a scientist...

4. Autobot Stinger

Autobot Stinger Decepticon in Disguise..

There was this one time, i think it was sometime this month.. I went into battle with my scientist and i got triple teamed by 3 warcry fragging leaders.. i killed all of them (with very careful strategy of course) but right after i kill all of them, one of their molecuon bombs happen to blow up and kill me.. i was like OMG == LOL

5. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    lol, I was quick scoping with my scout, on complex and the whole team were trying to take down a leader & a soldier. I went for the soldier, and I hit him twice with my null ray but then I was right behind him. So instead of scoping in I thought I'd just shoot without scoping as I was so close it would most likely hit him. So I shot & at that exact point when I pulled the trigger, a leader spawned just behind the soldier, & I got an instant kill headshot on the leader that had just appeared. It was so quick though that as I heard the headshot sound & the writing came up on the screen I thought I had got him. LOL so I just stood there for a second thinking I was safe then the soldier just turned round & shot me straight in the face with an EMP shotgun...

Same thing happened in gorge but it was a sniper across the map I had headshotted XD

6. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    [EDIT] oops double post

7. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Probably the time I got into a TDM match, and I came out with 0 kills and 17 deaths.

8. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

everytime i transform for a quick escape and barrel roll the wrong way into a piece of scenary leading to my death >.<
    ...or the times when i'm about to get the drop on someone and totally miss alerting them to my presence. i think it's cause i'm a decepticon at heart it makes me have poor aim :dunce 

9. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Done that :( 

Can you acctually get the sword cos I've tried and failed several times

10. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i do that all the time in hopes that i'll win. i usually get one or two of em.

the only fail that comes to mind is me f*cking up a countdown match. i believe it was tied at 2 and they had the bomb. i was playing as a scientist and i flew up behind the carrier, transformed, used the shockwave ability, sent him flying, and he planted the bomb and eventually won. i felt like such a dumbass :lol