Your vision for a Spider-Man film

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by OP84, Mar 27, 2012.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I want to see a pre-credits sequence with one of the big villains in a throw away cameo. In an absurd costume. I'd love to see someone like Electro done like this. Here is how I do it..

scene opens to our web slinger dialoging about being a hero and such. He hears bank alarms and sirens and swing in to investigate. He lands on a nearby car/truck looks up and sees Electron in his starfish style costume. Spidey immediately looses it and just laughs his ass off. Electro get's pissed and hurls lightning at him and Spidey narrowly manages to avoid getting hit. Spidey makes snarky comments and eventually manages to get electro to burst open a fire hydrant. Spidey then uses it to send water back at him and short circuits the villian. Spidey swings away and opening title sequence rolls. When credits are over we see Peter selling the fight pictures or see them on the front of the Bugle.

Other villains that would work as cameo villains like this: Mysterio and Rhino

2. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Scorpion. JJJ puts his money where his mouth is and bankrolls the project that creates Scorpion just like in the old comics. Gargan goes nuts. Spidey puts him down. JJJ still bitches. The end.

3. Primus5289

Primus5289 Well-Known Member

My ideal stories would be

The formation of the Sinister Six - have it established that Spidey's already beaten these guys (Doc Ock, Mysterio, Sandman, Electro, Rhino, Scorpion) and they decide under leadership of Doc Ock (as in Spectacular Spider-Man) to take revenge.

Back in Black - After Kingpin finds out Peter's identity he strikes him at home and nearly kills his family. An enraged Peter decides he's through playing games and dons his fabric black suit (NOT ALIEN) to symbolize he's out for payback. What follows is a very pissed off Spider-Man tearing through New York trying to find out who is responsible for almost killing his loved ones leading to a very brutal confrontation with Kingpin.

But that's just what I'd like to see.

4. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to lie, so yes, yes she is. But if you really want to gush all over the boards about how hot you think she is, why not just make a thread about actresses people think are hot. (This was not intended to be a douchey comment in any way).

5. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Because Spider-Man has been an adult in other media for most of his existence. Only 1/3 of the first Spider-Man movie, The Spectacular Spider-Man (cartoon), Ultimate Spider-Man (cartoon), and The Amazing Spider-Man (movie) have him in high school.

6. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

Spider-Man has always started out getting his powers while he was still in high school. The idea behind his creation as a teenaged super hero with teenage problems was so that the audience who were largely teenagers themselves could relate to him more than the super heroes who were already adults.