Your Transformers Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Barberism, May 19, 2010.

1. Barberism

Barberism Reaper of Skulls

If you were magically made the director of a new Transformers movie/series what music would you use on the soundtrack?

What music makes you think about Transformers?

I always dreamed about making a series set on Cybertron about the start of the war. I thought 65daysofstatic would be perfect for the soundtrack. "The Fall of Math" in particular just always makes me think of Transformers.

"Retreat, Retreat" would be the opening and closing titles music.

"I Swallowed Hard Like I Understood" would be the soundtrack to seekers blowing the skyline of Autobot cities to scrap.

"This Cat is a Landmine" and "Hole" would be perfect for some epic battle scenes.

"Radio Protector" from the second album ("One Time for All Time") would be perfect for the final Orion Pax/Megatron showdown.

Anyway 65daysofstatic rock. I always though that Electronica would be a perfect fit for Transformers.

I'm really looking forward to War For Cybertron by the way :) 

2. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I've said it for both movies...all I want is the original 86' version of the theme done by LION to play for the credits :) 

3. Barberism

No. It should be covered by Muse :) 

4. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    F no.
    If anyone had to cover it I'd choose Edguy and it'd have to be the same exact song...no new interpretations.

5. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

This.

I think Muse are godawful.

My TF soundtrack would just be all the best bits from the '86 soundtrack and the score from both live action movies. In fact, some of the soundtrack to the '07 movie is quite decent too. No idea why they decided to go all soppy emo for ROT though.

The forest battle in ROTF needed 'the Touch' to accompany it IMO. :D 

6. Barberism

Muse are awesome!

Also Queen! I think the battle theme from Flash Gordon would be perfect for some robots kicking the crap out of each other.

7. omegagoalie

Ebay:
    Hey it's a free world and you're entitled to your wrong opinion :p 

I honestly didn't know who they were so I looked their stuff up...I couldn't get past 20 seconds of any of their songs. Sorry bro, I tried :)