Your transformers sad moment

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by shaintheman, Jul 31, 2009.

1. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When I was relatively young I stepped on TM2 Sonar. That really sucked. I bought a replacement MOSC from BBTS last year for like, 5 dollars. I was really happy to have him back in my collection. I love basic and scout size guys.

2. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Someone sat on my fucking MP Prime and broke a piece in side the knee and know he has one knee joint in his right leg, I believe. Also when my friend was transforming a fresh out of the box Universe Treadbolt, he broke an ear piece of the helmet. So, I'm still pretty PISSED OFF that someone sat MP Prime.

EDIT: Oh, yeah! After looking for HOURS for a Classic Camaro Bee, I found one. I transformed it, AND THE FUCKING HOOD WOULDN'T BACK INTO PLACE. This wouldn't be a big deal but, I went looking for HOURS searching every Target, Wal Mart and ToysRus from Ogden to Provo, UT. The same friend mentioned about put my Supercon Armada OP (first figure I every got) and put in the spokes of a ike and turned the petal. Almost every ball joint popped off. Thankfully, I popped everything back on but, his arm has never really been the same >.<

3. twichy

twichy Well-Known Member

1. i'm gonna beat that horse till its glue, i'm not gonna have to sell it to the factory.

lets not... movies sucked

i came in here based on the title of thread. those were my sad moments. my heart really dropped from the dissappointment.

4. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well you failed cause this is TOY section of the forums. :) 

5. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    /thread

6. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

I dropped my Classics Starscream and one of his wing pegs snapped. I got a friend who did a lot of model planes though, so maybe he can help.

7. mirage6530

mirage6530 Mtg arena tag-Rock on!!!#80178

my sad moment,when my older sister powerbomb my first gen1 prime. I was 4 and can still remember that day.

8. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

when I was a kid I broke my RiD Optimus Prime's wheel! I had to take him back and get one with new wheels, but that broke too. :( 

I still have RiD magnus though :) 

9. Nemesis Chris

Nemesis Chris mental minibot

as a kid somehow g1 soundwaves tape door broke, and ravage (my fav. cassette) was stuck in there forever. doh.

several months ago i bought a 100% complete g1 devs, i took him out of the box, sat down on the bed and went about putting him together, i was finishing up when i kept hearing a crunching sound, i look over at my dog, just in time to watch him spit out the bits of what used to be devastator's right wrist piece. FML.

10. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

Years ago, I broke the head peice off of my RID Heavy Load. Saddest moment for me. EVER.

11. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

My G1 windcharger's leg broke clean off, but I was able to put it back on.

12. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Story: I had been away from Transformers for a while and when I was a young kid I lost intrest. I put all of my TFs in a storage tub. I'm 17 now and I'm really in to it, but in 2006 I started to get back in to them. I pulled out the tub and I put pieces back together, and I found out how bad I was at keeping things in good condition when I was young. I had to get rid of a lot of TFs because they were missing a lot of pieces and limbs. I was mad but I kept about 30 of them and now I'm really into collecting, but the lack of money is a hendrance.

13. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    I feel your pain

14. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    the night i came home from work and my apartment had been busted into and my transformer collection had been stolen :cry  the cops never caught the guy or guys that did it

15. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After getting my hands on a MP Starscream USA edition, I managed to crack one of the wing pivot joints ( not the one where everyone has has problems with him ), the ones where the actual wing's peg unto the back in robot mode. I almost fainted, I yelled so many obscenities that my wife came running into the room thinking I had a heart attack or something, when she saw what happened she actually felt sad ( she knew how much I wanted and loved that figure), but I managed to repair him quite good with some Testors plastic cement and some sanding files, he's like new now.

16. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, that sucks, I would have gone bonkers, sorry to hear that. Was that the only things they took?, if so they knew you man.
    Again sorry to hear that.

17. powerbomb1411

powerbomb1411 Well-Known Member

I managed to put Primes head where it should go. It got stuck. It took a flat head screwdriver to fix the issue. Now Prime has a mark on his head.

Almost broke my Animated Prime also. I didn't look at the instructions. I didn't realize he transformed by driving.

18. Allsparky

Allsparky Bayou Buah/Ex cross-tie walker!

Never owned a G1 Mirage. So, when the day finally came that I found a really "nice" one on ebay for a really nice price, I was drunk with delight. When I took him out of the packaging and transformed him, he immediately snapped in two at the waist. Was able to take him apart and repair him using a small screw. To add to this disappointing story, had some problems with the seller.

19. Hark

Hark BAWWWWW

Hmmm...a while back, my family was pretty short on $$$ but I was lucky enough to get BM Scavenger for a birthday gift, and I LOVED that thing. It was so freakin' cool. And one day when I was pulling the little thing on the back of his neck to make his mouth open (yes, I realize how homo-erotic that sounds) and the metal pin that held the lower jaw to the face just slid out. I put it back in, but it just didn't stay anymore. Still don't know what happened with that. I threw him away, but got the RiD repaint a few years later. I still have that one proudly displayed in my room. It reminds me of all the sh*t my family went through when I was young.

20. newguy

newguy i

Reading all these stories makes me glad i have mighty putty and super glue.