Your Transformer Sharing Experience

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bumblebee028, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    Hey people, searched the forum, so here it is.

This evening, I was on the computer, and my mom's friend's son came over because my mom was being instructed by the father on how to use the snowblower. Well, My mom said to show the kid the transformers, so I brought him to my collection. My collection isn't really that expensive, so I told him to take as many transformers as he wanted off my shelf. We went downstairs, and played witht he transformers. With the toys being rotf and all, I helped him out showing him how to transform them. He was soo good with the toys too, being extremely carful with each and everyone of them, not smashing them together.

Point is, have you ever had a generally good transformers experience that you'll remember for a while?

BB28

2. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    My friends and I used to have massive Transformer battles with our puny collections at the time.

Hell, my friend Matt and I met and messed with Supercon Armada Prime. We put him in the spokes of a lying down bike and watched all the ball joints popped off.

We had a good laugh.

3. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

My son is 2 and he treats his minicons pretty good. He puts em back neatly on the shelf when he is done. We play with minicons all the the tie and its kinda like our bonding time.

4. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Sharing experience: A mate currently has my Giga, as his is missing a leg. He's going to cast a replacement off mine.

Good TF's experience: I hope so, but the leg was proving tricky to get off, time will tell :D 

5. tcinternet

tcinternet Speed-Blue Wrecker

I lived with a family for a while with two small boys... If they were helpful to their momma, I'd get them Animated activators from time to time, and if they were REALLY good, then they could take some of my older TFs along for the adventures. Watching them figure out how to make an old PM Prime turn into a base (2 and 5 years old,) with NO help from me was pretty cool.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

No sharing experiences, unless you would count the times when, as I was growing up, that I played with my brother's TFs (with him, of course), and my occasionally letting my brother check out my TFs and help me transform the ones I have difficulty with.

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

My girlfriend recently got back in touch with two of her 4 kids after 11 years (long story)... that was really fantastic. Then we found out that her oldest (18 now) was into Transformers and had a few of his own. Over Christmas, we went to go visit him, which was a wonderous experience in its own right... Of course, she wanted to give her kids gifts, so her oldest got a few of my old toys. The look on his face when he opened up the box with TFTM07 Leader Optimus, Cybertron Jungle Optimus and Cybertron Wreckloose was just priceless... I nearly cried. The kids are not mine, and came from parts of her past that I really hate to think about (and very much disapprove of - but it's the past, and no one can change that), but after that... I feel a lot better about the mistake she made waaaaay back when that brought this awesome kid into the world. I'm really looking forward to building a relationship with him, and Transformers is just the first building block.

And this is coming from someone who never wanted kids... and still doesn't. He's 18 though, he doesn't count as "having kids" as far as I go. ;) 

8. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

My girls oldest son. I only let him play with ones that were simpler or more durable out of paranoia biut he was good at transforming the ones he played with. Forgive typos i am really drunk as oi am posting this