Your transformer dreams

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SavageThunder, Oct 26, 2011.

1. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

two nights ago i had this transformer dream and it was AWESOME!
    i was a protoform autobot that landed in the middle of this huge battle. con vs. bot. and i was fighting as soon as i got up right? and then i was shot by starscream. well, i felt like i was being pulled up into space and then.... black creeepy. still feels creepy.

2. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Not a TF dream but once i was fighting a wyvern with a giant calculator and i was almost defeated until Stuart Little and the X-men showed up

WTF!!

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Walking into a store and there is MP BW Dinobot, which the sight brings me so much joy. Then as I go to get it, I wake up and become depress for 30 minutes.

I know that dream will never happen, HoF member and still just a dream.

4. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

The closest thing I had to a Transformers dream was going to BotCon.

5. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We have somewhat a zombie thread of this already.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-general-discussion/131833-your-trans-dreams.html
    But I'll say that I dreamt that I saw a 100% accurate MP Starscream with no hip kibble and had a sticker in Japanese that I somehow knew that it was saying that this had a coronation kit and I was about to buy it but I woke up before I picked up the box. Maybe my dreams were telling me there was going to be another MP Starscream?

6. SavageThunder

hmm... maybe. Many of my dreams of tfs are forgotton. but i did have a record of a week of transformers dreams

7. SavageThunder

GOD DANGIT! CANT REMEMBER! oh wait... dangit! had one now cant remember! this sucks...

8. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
  9. SavageThunder

I have part of a dream that I don't want to talk about that isn't tfs. but here is the part that is.

Megatron walked to my side kinda squeezed my shoulder and when i looked up at his face, i saw my dad's wise face there instead.

10. SavageThunder

How do I merge it?

11. Screamers

Screamers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now this one I can relate to.. back during the eighties and nineties I was constantly having dreams of getting G1 Transformers mint in package, then to wake up and find it was just a dream..Then I have dreams I'm at a flea market finding a great find to wake up ;P

Cartoon dream wise though.. I've had strange dreams of being an Autobot standing in front of Teletran being called to duty ;P But that was years and years ago :) 

I love the dream ideas though and it shows I'm not the only one to have these :) 

12. SavageThunder

I am very glad that I'm not the only one! I made this thread to see if I was the only one...But apparently I'm not!

13. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I was walking to a local store and they went bankrupt. They had to sell all toys with discount and there was a new Generations Metroplex. I asked what the price was and it was $20. I went crazy and woke up...

14. SavageThunder

Man! I was blank of any dreams last night!

15. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

One of my favourite TF dreams was when I was DOTM Megatron. Autobots were sent to hunt me, so I hid in the African forests, and when they came after me, those hunters became the hunted! Mwahahaha! :D 

16. Escargon

Escargon Meh.

News Credits:
    I've only ever had one transformer dream, and it wasn't even good.
    So Energon Mirage is walking through Axiom Nexus, when all of a sudden he gets knocked out. And when he wakes up he's not on his own body anymore but in Cybertron Thunderblast's body. And then he looks up and there is IDW Jhiaxus standing there, with the most disturbing smile on his face. And then it ended.

17. SavageThunder

Did you know that if you repeat what you want to dream about out loud, and concentrating on a black spot, that 95.9 % of the time it works. And if you want to remember it in the morning, say you want to remember it out loud, concentrating on a black spot as you say it.

It definitely works! I tried it! I've already had too many TF dreams to recount!

18. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Had this day dream when I was working that Grimlock showed up and tried to enter the store. If only it could've been true.

19. Jazz1992

Jazz1992 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Had a dream that I found a TRU MP-10 at a Ross for like $40...I know that crying for 30 minutes feel

20. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Neoseed

News Credits:
    When Transformers Prime was ongoing, I would sometimes dream about seeing new episodes. I remember certain scenes, but some of them didn't make any sense. I once remember seeing part of an episode where Megatron and Skyquake were looking for something, Megatron was talking to "someone" that may have been Predaking. Once I even remember I dreamed of a snowy area, where Soundwave's visor came off and Airachnids face was underneath. :sly2: 

I also dreamed several times that I saw a trailer for TF4, but I couldnt really remember them in detail when I woke up.

I remember seeing a humanoid red robot in one of the dreams, I think :confused: