your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a terrible dream Transformers 4 would introduce new robots called Cyberverse. The regular Autobots and Decepticons were fighting alongside smaller, redesigned figures of themselves. There was even a Cyberverse Sentinel Prime voiced by Leonard Nimoy, except this one was still good.

:S

2. bookwormdalek

bookwormdalek Gotta get a grip

News Credits:
    Last night I had this weird dream where there was this comic with Transformers vs. The Gremlins from the movie Gremlins. I bought them on Comicxology, and then I got transported into the comic and fought alongside Optimus, Bumblebee, and Grimlock.

3. Escargon

Escargon Meh.

News Credits:
    I once had a dream involving The Allspark Almanac 3. I still want one.

4. Escargon

Escargon Meh.

News Credits:
    Why thank you!

Now, I had that dream where I got Masterpiece Dinobot.

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Had a dream last night that I finally found Kickback at Target (and there was a plethora of them). When I woke up, I muttered "dammit" and went back to sleep. I knew it was too good to be true

6. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Quaint :lol 

7. Escargon

Escargon Meh.

News Credits:
    Oh, I also had a sequal to the wizard dream I had, can't remember that much about it though, wait, it'll come to me.

8. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Last Saturday, I this dream that I got AM27 Ultra Magnus. When I woke up, I was really primed (no pun intended) to get him. But some tasks prevented my doing so. The next day I was able to purchase one discounted at 17% off. :) 

9. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I've posted these before but...

I once had a dream where I found a mint in box G1 Megatron just lying in a dumpster. How it got there I have no idea. It couldn't have been lying there for 20 years and what idiot would have that lying around their house for 20 years and then just throw it away. Did they not know how much he's worth?

That was everything I thought about while looking at this guy and holding him in my hands before I woke up and realized it never happened and probably never would.

You probably won't believe this one but I saw Prime Ratchet in a dream before I even knew to identify him as the one from Prime because his design wasn't even public yet.

I also had a dream where Transformers turned out to be real but they were toy sized and rather than disguising themselves as cars and stuff they were disguising themselves as Transformers toys. I found this out one day after it rained because my collection was buried not very well in the back yard and the rain washed away some of the dirt covering them up. I grabbed as many as I could carry and brought them back in the house only to find they were already there and when they saw I found the toys one of them shouted "Our cover's been blown!" and they all started moving towards me.

I'm pretty sure I have all of these posted in more detail somewhere else on these forums. And a few other crazy transformers dreams. I posted them while they were still fresh in my mind so I got all the little details. This is just how I remember them now.

10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Well I just had a Transformers related dream last night.

NASA was just a public face that actually has nothing to do with space travel.

As it turns out Transformers toys were never designed by humans. Transformers were real giant alien robots. They came to Earth and made friendly contact with the people from the Pre-Transformers toy lines like Diaclone. Hasbro and Takara, the real government agency tasked with monitoring signs of alien contact paid them off so they wouldn't tell anyone the Transformers were real.

The aliens actually look exactly their toys. The "toy companies" just make exact copies of them, often times with less articulation because our own technology isn't that good. Animators would draw their own interpretations of them sense they were out of loop and don't know about the real giant alien robots. There isn't actually a war between Autobots and Decepticons, that was made up by humans who are in charge of making the cover up story. Actually they're at war with us because they came here peacefully and we've been capturing and enslaving them for years.

It should also be noted that there is no one real life Optimus Prime. There could literally be hundreds of any given Transformer all in different color schemes. I actually saw BM Optimus Primal's and Optimal Optimus' being brought threw the facility in giant hand cuffs.

Anyway... in my dream I was an astronaut. I had been on the last mission which brought back the Transformers you see in Prime. Even more odd was that I had been on that mission multiple times. I had come back to Earth threw a time warp and apparently was the only member of my crew to survive this last trip to Cybertron. It was weird because I've never had this dream before but I felt as if I actually was remembering everything that was going to happen before it actually happened. Like I had actually done it all multiple times before. And there were people meeting me for the first time who were new that I had already known. I actually mentioned the fact that I already been on this mission multiple times trying to do things differently each time but always fail to rescue the rest of my crew so this time I refuse to go. My boss calls security on a phone that for some odd reason has the dial pad on his shirt and ass he's dialing security I wake up.

11. Escargon

Escargon Meh.

News Credits:
    I had a dream, of the next issue of MTMTE.

Ultra Magnus survived, but he was stuck as his Holomatter Avatar. Meanwhile, Overlord was downloading trivia off of Rewinds mind, to find out how to defeat Megatron, and torturing him at the same time. Meanwhile, back on the Lost Light, Drift got demoted, and Chromedome got yelled at. They and Brainstorm got put in the brig, and Fort Max became the New 3rd in command.

12. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

last week i had a dream that i meet optimus and all of the autobots it felt so real! then prime asked me if i could help them of course i will!

13. SkyJack92

SkyJack92 Dude with too much stuff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I once dreamed that Hasbro released a ROTF Leader Class Ravage who was a triplechanger: jaguar, spaceship (a mix between the deluxe and legend altmodes) and robot (BW Ravage, Bayformer version).

Another time I dreamed of buying an ice cream and finding a RID Rail Racer with him as a freebie.

My dreams also foresighted Generations Thundercracker and HA Mudflap, the latter exactly one day before his actual announcement.

14. JDK

JDK Seen Your Member

News Credits:
    I actually have dreamed about being a cybertronian. I transform based on necessity, and my friends are cybertronians as well. I think this wouldn't be a great leap if I played the games, because you get so involved in the world and controlling a cybertronian character, but I don't! I don't have them, or any systems.

It's really a neat experience because when you dream, you don't know it. It just feels real. So, to my brain, I really am a cybertronian for a little bit. Glad someone else has had a sort of similar experience.

I've also definitely dreamed about, since I was a kid, going and buying really cool new transformers toys. Usually new characters but not always. It's a huge disappointment to wake up and remember that they don't exist.

15. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I had another Transformers Prime dream last night. It was on Cybertron. Megatron had Optimus restrained on a table and had obviously been torturing him. Megatron told Soundwave to remove the Matrix from his chest, which he attempted to do. Then Bulkhead came in and he was somehow invisible - probably using some kind of relic. He freed Optimus from his restraints and then Optimus KILLED Soundwave. Megatron cradled his body in his arms and started crying! Then Optimus and Bulkhead jumped out the window and for some reason Cybertron started falling apart.

Now here's where it got really interesting - there was a ship full of Scraplets that was taking off - or maybe it was just drifting away from the disintegrating planet - and heading towards a space bridge. Bulkhead wanted to shoot it down to prevent the Scraplets from infesting other worlds, but Optimus stopped him. He said that Cybertron was doomed, but that the Scraplets had potential to evolve and become intelligent. He wanted to give them that chance. In fact, that does sound like something he would do.

16. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Recently, I had a dream Megatron renamed himself Metatron, and promptly destroyed all life on Earth while the Autobots were on vacation.

Should I be flattered or horrified? :lol 

17. Michel_Beckers

Michel_Beckers Well-Known Member

i just dreamed about some toys i would love to have.
    i hade once a dream,i found an few boxes in a abanded store house of
    new factory cases transformers. i opend one and it was a case of 3 black zarack's
    and there were more :) 

was a pretty cool dream

18. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dreamed I got to go to a Transformers convention in Japan! :D  On the plane ride over, I realized I didn't have a passport. :cry  A friend of mine who went with me suggested that I bribe the official to let me into the country. A Japanese national on the plane returning home suggested the same thing. I wasn't sure I had the stones to pull it off... so when we landed, I wandered into the duty-free shop in Tokyo International to find... Transformers for sale! :D  Incredibly awesome Takara-made Transformers in all their die-casty goodness. There was an Alternity-ish Movieverse Bumblebee and some black car, there was a small superdeformed-like Optimus Prime, and there was a Masterpiece Rodimus Convoy made entirely out of translucent green plastic because why not? I woke up after that but I like to think I went all Tom Hanks and just lived in the airport until the convention was over, providing my friend with money and instructions on what to buy at the show while demanding the airport employees restock their Transformers because I was buying everything they were putting out every day!

19. MC Rap Throne

MC Rap Throne unknown member

News Credits:
    All my TF dreams are now reality. And nightmares like TF Prime, Kreo and Botshots as well.

20. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Posts like these make me wish those lines could last forever. Just to screw with people like you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.