your trans-dreams!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dinotron, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    MOD's i hope i put this in the right place, sorry if i haven't

Do you guys have dreams about them robots in disguise?? I do, and wanted to share my last one with you guys and gals and see how else has them and what they have been about.

here mine........

me and a group of friends were having this party at a massive house. a few of us were upstairs talking and one saw what he thought was a comet in the sky, so i took a look. i knew it was something else. the comet seemed to have a ring around the outside of it, and two huge spikes.................. UNICRON!!

I put the warning out, Unicron was here and he was hungry! It came over the news and people scurried. within hours the giant planet eating machine was clearly visable.

but unlike the movie where his horns dig into the planet his outer ring became tentacles and soared towards the ground.

me being the hero climbed the tentacles and managed to get into unicron to blow him apart and save the earth!

sadly i didn't get that far, cause my lovely girlfriend decided to rudely waken me letting me know she was off to work!!! thanks babe!!

was a cool dream, so share your TRANS-DREAMS with me.

peace out!:thumb 

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

My dreams consist of me seeing black and then I wake up.

Sorry.

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    hehe.

i have this recurring dream of finding this boxed g1 stash in some old derelict toy store in some out of the way podunk town.

4. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Umm...never had a dream about TF characters...seems weird...

But I have had them (many times) about walking into a store seeing all the G1 toys on the shelves...

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I had a dream when I was about 9 or 10 of going to garage sales with my mom and picking up a G1 Silverbolt, and all of Devastator save Scavenger (who I had at the time) an I left them by the swingset in my backyard overnight. When i woke up the next day, i ran outside to find them and they weren't there. I was sad.

6. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had that dream, right before the reissues started coming out.

7. RoboRic

RoboRic Banned

Well...

I always have dreams that monsters are tryin' to kill me...

Sorry.

8. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My dreams are a disorganized mess, and most are forgotten within the first hour of waking. However, once in awhile I'll dream of flying. Those I remember. :D 

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I've had dreams like that. I remember I bought a bunch of Energon stuff and saw G1 stuff behind it. There was a ton of them, but the one I vividly remember was Huffer. Go figure.

10. Dinotron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    seems like i'm just wierd!!!

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    The closest thing I had to a TF dream was when I dreamed I was beijng stalked by a murderer in my own house and saw my TF collection in my room.

That was freaking scary!

12. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I used to dream about finding alot of my old TF's in my basement when I was in middle school. Haven't dreamed about it (that I can remember) since then. My favorite dreams were back when I was probably 4 or 5 and I would be in Lionel's Playworld grabbing off as many TFs/GI Joe's/ Ninja Turtles as I could find.

13. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I can't recall ever dreaming about Transformers except once but it was one where I won an entire toy store with Transformers in it.

Though while I was daydreaming I imagined an entire RID movie...which I promptly forgot.

14. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

i have dreams that im young again and my parents say i can have one transformer off the shelves at my childhood toys r us. And
    while fumbling through all the toys i never got (and still dont have) i set each one down to take a look at the next.

but everytime i set one down, i cant find it when i come back to it. This continues till all that is left is a g1 wheeljack stamper and then my parents return and say its time to go.....

well thats more of a nightmare

15. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I swear I have that dream all the time, but along with the G1 collection are multiple versions of Prime I have never seen and want really bad. Of course, I also only have enough money to choose a couple, so it's actually a nightmare!

16. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I had a dream that the night my daughter was born that Galaxy Force soundwave showed up and lazor beak and rumble were showing me how to feed her with a bottle and how to change a diaper. then Soundwaves chest opened and there was a crib inside and he rocked her to sleep. yes i know its sad

17. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

I had a pretty good one in August of 2005 that I recorded. Here it is:

The setting of the dream was that the human population had an alliance with the Decepticons. I was in New York City, and while there were no other Autobots to be seen, I was sneaking around with Skyfire. Skyfire told me he was switching to the Autobots' side, but the Decepticons knew about it and they were trying to hunt him down.

We were walking through a large alley when out of no where a huge NYPD truck with an exposed trailer behind that has Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and a random seeker standing in it. I went back to Skyfire and told him to stay put while I checked things out. As I walked toward the truck the Decepticons jumped out and Megatron told the others to find Skyfire.

I turned around and went back to Skyfire and told him what was up and we ended up walking into this ginormous shopping mall. We were walking around the mall and people didn't even seem to mind that a giant transformer was walking around. We went up a few floors and in the distance I could see that the Decepticons entered the first floor. I told Skyfire that we needed to get out of there, but for some reason he didn't want to transform. We keep going up through numerous floors and finally at one point Skyfire yells that he's been spotted. At that moment Skyfire picked me up, ran through the wall of the building, threw me up in the air, transformed into jet mode, opened the cockpit, and I landed inside.

We were flying pretty low through buildings and behind us three seekers begin to chase us. While weaving through buildings one of the seekers pulled ahead of us and Skyfire took him down. Then I noticed a joystick in front of me and I could use it to shoot. I fire at another one of the seekers and it goes down, but now Starscream is on our tail. After some pretty scary flying, we shake off Starscream and land on the surface and hide.

Things started to get quiet, but soon a slight rumble of air traffic starts. I looked up to the sky and saw a huge armada of seekers flying above the city. The rumbling sound was replaced by the whistling of bombs as the seekers began to carpet bomb the entire city. I just started running for me life, and lost sight of Skyfire. Everywhere I went bombs were hitting the ground. I just kept on running until finally the bombs stopped. Once things died down, tanks started rolling in through the streets and then I woke up.

18. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Never had a dream about Tf's ....

19. Dinotron

News Credits:
    Ebay:

THATS AN AWSOME DREAM!! glad to see i'm not the only crazy one here!!

20. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    back in 02 i dreamt that the general lee the dukes boys car was a transformer
    he was a spy for prime