Your Three Favorite Beast Wars Characters and Why?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by hulk23869, May 28, 2008.

1. hulk23869

hulk23869 Well-Known Member

Who are your top three favorite Beast Wars characters and why? Also, what's your (1) favorite Beast Wars episode?

My favorite characters are: Dinobot, because damn, he's so noble and honorable, and he took out the entire pred team. Tigerhawk, because he's so cool and powerful. C'mon, it's Airazor and Tigatron fused together. SWEET! And last but not least, Silverbolt. He's probably my favorite Beast Wars character because he's everything Dinobot is AND he's a ladies man.

My favorite episode would have to be Code of Hero, because I believe it is the best single episode of any transformers series. And yes, I do tear up everytime I watch that episode.

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's see...

1) Dinobot... like you said, even though he's a Pred, he's just so noble and honorable. He took out the entire Predacon army on Prehistoric Earth to protect the early homanids and sacrificed his life to saveguard the future.

2) Rhinox. He's kind of a hippie, but at the same time he could be even more dangerous than any of the Preds if he should turn to the 'dark side'. He could lead the Maximals, but he'd rather stop and smell the flowers. Seriously... this guy is so full of character depth it's not even funny. Scientist and medic, warrior and pasivist & leader and soldier.

3) Airazor. I always enjoyed her character, because she didn't fit into the two usual cliches that get used for females in Transformers. That she had some of the best lines in the first season I think.

Best episode... Optimal Situation (I think that was the name), because I just love how Primal prepares to sacrifice himself to save Prime and ends up getting reformatted by Prime's Spark/Matrix to save them both. And he winds up super powerful to boot.

3. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    3. Rihnox: He gets the job done. I really like his personality as well.

2.Inferno: Sometimes, he has no idea what is going on. Didn't he call megatron the queen of the colony once? And He has a FLAMETHROWER!!!

1. Waspinator His comedic style is AWESOME. He is also totally annoying to the other predicons and maximals, and always thinks he will win.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    1. Megatron. He's suave, sophisticated, and brilliant. And I mean it! Not brilliant like other Meagtrons where they're only smart because theior bios say so but never utilize their smarts. BW Megs actually won, he achieved all his goals! Goal 1: Conquer Cybertron. Check. Hell, even his second Goal: become one with Cybertron actually worked for him, even though it wasn't quite how he expected.;)  (Hey, he's the bad guy, he can't always win) He also looked the coolest in his TM mode. Damn I wish Takara would stop sucking and reissue that already. Nothing will ever beat:

"Say goodbye to the Universe, Maximals. The future has changed, yes! The Autobots LOSE! EVIL triumphs! And you, YOU no longer EXIST!"

2. Waspinator. He's just awesome, he looks cool, sounds hilarious and even though he's the comedy relief with all the blowing up, he actually did do some good. (or should I say, evil)

3. Optimus Primal. What a cool guy. He can joke, he can loosen up and he can kick ass the the best of 'em. He turns into a gorilla which is pretty much win when you think about it. He has the best weapons and all his bodies looked great. (even if his TM's robot mode face was kinda weird, the surfing monkey mode made up for it times ten)

Honourable mentions: Inferno and Tarantulas.

Actually he called him that a lot. :lol 

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    3. Inferno. Completely insane zealot who is convinced that Megatron is his Queen. Really powerful and utterly psychotic. Win.
    2. Rhinox. Peace loving, gentle, intelligent, and utterly unstoppable in battle. not to mention that out of every Maximal character in BW, he had the darkest fate of all of them.
    1. Megatron. Set out from Cybertron with a plan, and came scarily close to succeeding. Unfortunately lumbered with inept followers. Nonetheless, ended up conquering Cybertron and enslaving the sparks of almost every being on it. Unfortunately foiled by a hippy, but still the most successful Megatron we have seen so far.

6. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1.Depthcharge. Reminds me of a certian Caped Crusader who's getting a sequel this summer.
    2.Rattrap. I love his sarcastic remarks and wit but can still be serious and a good solider.
    3.Waspinator. I'm pretty sure this guy was the inspiration for Sky-Byte as he's the comic relief of the show and is somehow just as immortal as Starscream himself(maybe Screamer left a little bit of immortality behind in Waspy)
    Favorite ep:Code of Hero. A Prime example of what Transfromers should be, serious with amazing action scenes but also with some comic relief thrown in and characterization.

7. Sideways

Sideways Banned

1.Megatron- Determined to win, no matter what.Even if it means rewriting history. ...Yeessss...:ev: 
    2. Dinobot- Loved his sense of honor. and how he beat the Preds, but died afterwards.
    3.Inferno.- insane.loyal.flamethrower.. FOR THE COLONY !!!!

*waspinator would have been a tie for 3rd but Terrorsaur was busy putting him back together.*

8. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    1. Rampage. My favorite action figure from the line, and my favorite character because he's just plain awesome.
    2. Optimal Optimus. Optimus Primal + Optimus Prime = win
    3. Tigerhawk. Almost as awesome as Rampage in terms of awesomeness, but he didn't last too long...

9. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I tried to reply to this post, and failed. I can't come up with just 3. Dinobot, Rattrap, Black Arachnia, Waspinator, and Silverbolt all just oooooze personality and characterization, that I can't rank them. And even then, all the other characters were done so well, that I feel bad not mentioning them as well.

Damn, BW was a good show :) 

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Waspinator
    Terrorsaur
    Airazor.

11. drill

drill Gotham's White Knight

News Credits:
    Megatron

Waspinator

Tarantulus

12. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    1.Buzzsaw: one my most favorite transformers and his colors looked way better than waspinator....it is a crime that they didn't put him in the show.

2.Dinobot:Watch Code of Hero...nuff said

3.Buzzsaw:i mean he is that awsome to be put on the list twice

13. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Like xZaox, I don't think I can pick three. Even out of just the show characters, there are so many who are that well characterised you have to love them.
    I think I might be able to pick a top two... Rhinox and Rattrap. After them, though, I've no idea.

14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Primal - loaded

Megatron- t rex hand

Noctorro- cool devil man

15. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Megatron - he was just plain awesome yeeess

Waspinator - he was my first Beast Wars toy (and my only one as a child)

Inferno - The whole ant personality thing was genius. And he liked to set things on fire.

16. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Rattrap - who doesn't love a wiseass?

Inferno - his personality was great, really seemed like what an ant would do

Rampage - nearly indestructible, and feared by pretty much all transformers (plus he has a great toy)

17. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Dinobot- really died as a true hero.

Silverbolt, just love that noble bird-doggy.

Rampage -actually felt sorry for him when he lost that 10th BW freebie that I can't remember the name of right now. :lol 

18. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    1. Dinobot - No matter what he did, he did with honor.

2. Blackarachnia - What a twisted little woman she was.

3. Waspinator - How could you not love this guy?

Favorite Episode - Code of Hero (still gives me chills thinking about it)

Overall, IMHO Beast Wars is the best written TF toon of all time...

19. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    3) Inferno, for his insane hilarity.
    2) Rhinox: great character, and whenever he whipped out those chainguns during battle it was total badassery.
    1) Megatron: for being the most scheming, successful, overall entertaining Decepticon leader in all of TF history. And because he later turned into a freaking dragon.

Honorable mentions: Rattrap (for his comic relief), Optimal Optimus (like another said in this thread: BW Primal + G1 Prime = WIN), and Depthcharge and Rampage (for being such cool toys and for having one of the greatest rivalries in TF history).

And I don't actually have a favorite episode from BW. Just favorite moments, like seeing G1 Prime, Megs, Starscream, and Unicron in CGI for the first time. And Megs had some of the best dramatic moments in the series... or any TF series to date, for that matter.

20. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
    I can't pick a top three...I love a lot of them. Primal...Rattrap...Silverbolt...Waspinator...Depth Charge...Megatron...