your repaints/ retools for hasbro or funpub

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bossprime, Mar 25, 2012.

1. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

I haven't sen one of these threads in a while, so I decided to create a new one!

So what about big red Big Red - Transformers Wiki from cybertron metroplex?

You could then repaint big red into pulsar Pulsar - Transformers Wiki

How about tempest Tempest - Transformers Wiki from universe sunstreaker with a new head?

I saw a digibash of energon downshift to siren with a new head that looked pretty cool, botcon exclusive maybe?

And finally what about universe Hound to Ironfist with a new head?

Oh if you didn't notice already I love obscure characters.

2. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    These threads can be fun...

RtS Tracks: Micromaster Groundshaker. Why? Because the Autobots need a green car and Tracks/Wheeljack have been done in almost every other color. And Groundshaker could kinda justify the "jet mode".

Universe Inferno: Hot Spot or Hosehead, but primarily in a white, gray, or silver color since Inferno is already red, Grapple covers yellow/orange and Asian Hot Spot will probably handle blue.

Generations Scourge: RiD Dreadwing, in green, black or silver primary colors. Could be partnered with a similarly themed Thunderwing/Sky Shadow repaint as Smokejumper.

Generations Warpath: Sparkcrusher, probably in gray or black if Warpath is also made into Hardhead (who covers the green repaint).

RtS Laser Optimus: Toxitron, with green light-pipe parts (windows, sword blade). Various repaints of that mold will have the sword in red and probably blue anyhow.

+-MWG-+

3. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Rts Optimus can be ehobby Ultra Magnus, scourge or toxitron. This mold has so many good potential repaints.

A new ironhide out of generations kup. Since ironhide probably will become a truck for the rest of the franchise and people hate the classics toy why not make a new mix.

If he does not get a new toy that he deserves I would be fine if soundwave a repaint of preceptor.

4. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

cool, my choices for some of those molds would be
    Inferno/Hauler
    Warpath/Treads
    Scourge/Devcon ( new head and hands)

5. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

You mean redecoes.

6. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

Also I think dipstick out of classics bumblebee would be epic.

7. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

oh,i got lots of ideas for these.

Scout Class:
    Vs packs:
    Mountainside Peril: Oval VS Steamsniper (consisting of a Orange Redeco and Retooling of Generations/RTS Windcharger as a armada minicon homage and repaint of G2 Smokescreen,colors match with dreadwing)
    Urban Ambush: Towline VS Rumblelaunch (Repaints of Machine wars/R.I.D Hoist/Towline in a darker shade of green and Breacher in Autolauncher Colors)
    Showdown in the Stratosphere: Eyefly VS Aerobot (Dark Grey,Green and red Redeco of Rotf Skystalker to match "Jhiaxus" colors with two prime eradicon legion "weapons" and Repaint of PCC Skyhammer as BW2 Autojetter)
    Dessert Ambush: Scattorshot VS Roadblock (Repaints consisting of Pcc bombshock to homage Cybertron Scattorshor and PCC Steamhammer using Sgt. Hound's colors)
    Biker Rumble: Roadstorm VS Manterror (Blue and red "Patriotic" Cybertron Lugnut redeco and Green HFTD Brimstone redeco that homages beastwars manterror)
    Seaside Assist!:Splashdown and Manta Ray(Red and Grey "fireboat" redeco of Shortround to homage the g1 pretender and Blue and Yellow redeco of PCC undertow as the "G2" autobot)

Single Card:
    Bug Terrorcon (Grey,Rust Colored and Purple Beast wars Scarem with battle damage,Army Builder,to compliment a multipack)
    Wolf Terrorcon (Grey,Rust and Purple colored battle damaged Redeco of Energon Battle Ravage,Army Builer,to compliment a multipack)
    Raptor Terrorcon (Grey,Rust and Purple colored battle damaged Redeco of Energon Cruellock,Army Builer,to compliment a multipack)
    Ascentor (Yellow and Orange Repaint of RTS/United Frenzy/rumble with a new head,homage to the cybertron minicon)
    Detour (Rotf Scout deadend redeco to homage Micromaster Detour)
    Nightscream (Purple Redeco of RTS Windcharger,uses oval's noggin.)
    Dualor (Redeco of RTS Frenzy/rumble with the "Ascentor" head tooling,colors based on the road wrecker dualor repaint)
    Push-up (army camo Redeco of PCC Icepick)
    Armorhide (Urban redeco of PCC Heavytread)
    Kobushi (Maroon and green-ish grey redeco of rotf dune runner with 3mm weapon compatible hands and comes with cyberverse rachet's blade,cybertron minicon homage)

Deluxe Class:
    Combatron Stormcloud (Repaint of HFTD Tommahawk,using colors based on the energon decepticon)
    Vipertrail (Purple/green/darkgrey Repaint of Dotm Darksteel with DOTM Roadbuster's weapon,homage to unreleased g2 gobot)
    Decepticon Thundershout (Uses Dotm Vortex version of hftd tommahawk,colors homaging movie 1 reverb)
    Whisper (Black,Blueish Purple and grey HFTD Terradive Redeco,a micromaster homage with a new head)
    Slywire (Green,Black and Orange Repaint of Generations Drift/Blurr mold,New head,uses' Blurr's vehicle tooling and sniper rifle,but the pistols replaced by drift's "daggers",R.I.D spychanger sideswipe homage/update)
    Daytonus: (Orangey-yellow,white and black redeco of the Generations Turbo Tracks/Wheeljack mold with new head,Spychanger homage/update)
    Spychanger Oxide (Prime R.I.D deluxe ironhide Repaint with new head homaging R.I.D Ironhide)
    Quickslinger (Purple,black and "copper" brown redeco of Prime R.I.D Arcee with new head)
    Autobot Newsflash (News Van Based Redeco using Prime Ratchet and his hinted alternative instruction head,knives replaced with DOTM Soundwave's Weapon)
    Megadeath (Mayor Retooling of ROTF Lockdown with a new head and additional 5mm pegs,one in his arm where the engine block should be. via making it a "hybrid" port includes dotm barricade's mechtech weapon)
    "Elite" Vehicon (Black Redeco of Prime First Edition Vehicon,colors matching Stockade)
    Autobot Sixthspeed (Redeco of PRID Vehicon,new head and spoiler,a homage to the cybertron minicon)
    Omnibot Downshift (Redeco of FE Cliffjumper,using the arms micron tooling,new head,horns removed,colors based on cybertron downshift,head based on g1 downshift)
    Omnibot Camshaft (Silver,black and dark redish-brown redeco of Prime Knockout with a new head,homages both G1 and Movie Camshaft)
    Omnibot Overdrive (Black and Red Repaint of Prime FE Bumblebee,New head based on the autobot)
    FOC Crosswise (Retool of FOC Jazz,homage to the cybertron autobot)

Voyager Class:
    Jhiaxus (Dark grey,Green,red and orange Repaint and head Retool of ROTF Mindwipe,homage to G2 Jhiaxus)
    Dreadwing (Black and Navy blue Repaint and minor leg articulation retool of G2 dreadwing)
    Deathcobra (Green Redeco and head Retooling of DOTM Skyhammer W/ Repaint/retool of Prime Capsule Arms Micron Gobu as his "Beastmaster" Minicon replaces mechtech weapon)
    Gunbarrel (black and red redeco of Lugnut (TF 2010),minicon homage,includes new head)
    Autobot Bodyblock (Red Redeco of Prime R.I.D Bulkhead,New head,homage to a universe minicon)
    "Vehicon General" Stockade (Black Redeco of Prime Voyager Breakdown,New head,Homage to the Movie 1 Decepticon)
    Autobot Hydroblaze (Red "Fire Responce boat" Redeco of Hftd Seaspray)

Multipacks:
    Velocitron Grand Prix: The Race is on!
    Burnout (BM Mirage in the red,Concept art colorscheme)
    Brakedown (Redish brown,Navy and orange redeco Cybertron Brakedown,colors based on the unreleased Brakedown (Energon) minicon)
    Clocker from (Yellow and Red redeco,Armada hotshot homage)

Velocitron Grand Prix:Critical Checkpoint
    Dirtboss (Cybertron Dirtboss in black,green and purple,grave digger homage.)
    Autobot Turbine (White and Green redeco Leadfoot (PCC))
    Generations WFC Prime as Mainspring (New head,White,Green and Clear blue for the wheels and windows.)

Velocitron Grand Prix:The Stretch!
    "Circuit" Override (Off-white,Faint red and pink "electrical" redeco of Cybertron Override,its supposed to be powered up by the cyberplanet key)
    "Burning" Hotshot ("Charged up" Repaint of cybertron hotshot)

Wrath of the Technomancer (Cybertron Beast Planet Themed Set)
    Noble Snarl (Cybertron Snarl repaint with darker "fur" coloration and jungle-planet cybergylphics)
    Predacon Necrovile (Black/Neon Green Repaint of Night Viper)
    Terrorcon Beastbox (Repaint of BM Deluxe Optimus Primal)

Gigantion Legends: Steel Reinforcement Team
    Nitpick (Dark blue and yellow with Hazzard lines redeco of BM Scavenger)
    Saw Boss (White and blue repaint of PCC Sledge)
    Zapmap from (White,yellow and blueRTS/United Frenzy/rumble,using the head from Ascentor)
    a solid grey and blue plastic redeco Throttler as "Rock Krusher"

ill be surprised if no one responds to this little list.

8. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Electro: Remold of Sgt. Kup with a new head, sword instead of musket, and a new hood.

Fearswoop: Tiger-striped redeco of Cyberverse Hatchet. The jet parts will be plain orange, the robot parts (head, arms, chest, underside of wings and the flip out panel on the back) will have the stripes.

Depth Charge: Redeco of Energon Sharkticon as Cybertronian Depth Charge. It's not that crazy! The heads are pretty similar (their heads are the same basic shape, though DC's mouth is different, obviously), they both have a lot of back kibble, they share spiky knees, and they both have combination aquatic/flying alt-modes. Give him a PCC Minicon to be the Cybershark drone and you're golden.

9. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Micromasters:

Blazemaster - Cybertron Evac
    Blackjack - RTS Windcharger
    Whisper - Titanium Seeker mold
    Stormcloud - Titanium Seeker mold
    Powertrain - RTS G2 Prime with instruction book head
    Ironworks - RTS G2 Prime with instruction book head
    Rodimus - Clocker

10. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Funny, you just reminded me that I have a big, red Cybertron Metroplex repaint in progress, in storage. Mine was intended to be Stronghold/Xantium, but I had to pack it up before i could finish it.

11. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Gobots

Gobots Counter-X > Gobots >> Information >>> Gobots

Generations Sgt. Kup into Guardian Small Foot (new head)
    Generations Warpath into Guardian Treds
    Classics Ramjet into Renegade Fitor
    Classics Mirage into Renegade Slicks (new head)
    Classics Starscream into Guardian Leader 1 (new head)
    Generations Wreck-Gar into Renegade Cy-Kill (new head) (only for lack of better choice)
    RTS Hailstorm into Guardian Blaster and Renegade Tank (new head)
    Classics Astrotrain into Renegade Loco
    Classics Astrotrain into Guardian Spay-C
    Universe 2.0 Hound into Renegade Jeeper Creeper (new head)
    TFTM 2007 Scoponok into Renegade Scorp
    TFTM 2007 Overcast or into Renegade Gunnyr
    Cybertron Deepdive into Guardian Dive Dive
    Energon Quickstrike into Guardian Twister
    2010 Terradive into Guardian Spy Eye
    2010 Hubcap into Guardian Super Couper
    2010 Fallback into Guardian Defendor
    2010 Jetblade into Royal T

12. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Squadron X

Squadron X: Squadron X - Transformers Wiki

Cybertron Soundwave into Macabre
    Cybertron Thundercracker (the re-tooled Divebomb version of the mold) into Ferak
    Cybertron Sideways into Triton
    Cybertron Demolisher into Crosscut
    Cybertron Unicron into Fang
    Cybertron Legends Seeker into Tornado
    Cybertron Defense Scattorshot into Earthquake

New heads would likely be necessary in most cases.

13. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

Car Robots Fire Convoy to Super Ginrai
    Car Robots God Magnus to Godbomber

14. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Triggerbots/Triggercons

Triggerbots/Triggercons Triggerbot - Transformers Wiki / Triggercon - Transformers Wiki

Cybertron Thundercracker into Dogfite
    Cybertron Clocker into Backstreet
    Cybertron Hardtop into Ruckus
    Cybertron Ransack into Override
    Cybertron Thundercracker into Windsweeper

For most, new heads wouldn't be necessary but would like Dogfite to get re-tooled wings similar to his G1 encarnation. And either Dogfite or Windsweeper deserves a new head.

15. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Classics Dai Atlas from Cybertron Starscream/Universe Dirge

and it only requires a minor head retool!

16. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

... wasn't Cybertron Skywarp a redeco of Thundercracker?

17. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Yeah, I figured they could be from same mold but didn't realize I didn't list the same. (Both from Thundercracker should be what it said)

(Edit) Actually due to this from the wiki "Divebomb is also slightly re- tooled from the previous releases of the mold, adding a small catch to his left shoulder assembly so the damn thing stays upright in robot mode. This clip is easily broken if you're careless." maybe both should use the re-tooled Divebomb mold.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012