your Personal preference

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by iconscons, Sep 13, 2007.

1. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

I've seen many threads asking people about favorite this...or most wanted that... and I find we often get the same answers over and over.

I want to know what your personal favorites are. By that I mean, who are the three characters you really like, that you're pretty sure very few people would name. So no megatrons/starscreams/jetfires or the others. And here's a tip, if there's a half a dozen versions of the character in toy form: they're too popular for this thread.

Here's mine:

Kup: Old an crotchety is kinda cool

Ratbat: an accountant in the land of warriors is a slick concept

Motormaster (the g1 motormaster, not black primes): Being the leader of an entire team, none of whom are loyal to you or respect you...just fear, you is cool.

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Mine are

Megatron

Devastator

Prowl

3. iconscons

I guess we're not careful readers. I guess I could've known this question would be pointless.

4. sharke

sharke canadian piece of sh*t

character wise, Abominus-total badass that never gets any respect cause apparently there is only love for devastator

toy wise, Grapple-no real reason just I remember my cousin had him and I was one wicked jealous 5yr old

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Somr people really do like those characters ya know. No need to get smart. There his favorites wether you like 'em or not. That's like telling people to tell you there favorites except don't choose ones you don't like. Megatron/Prime/SS have so many characters it's hard for people not to like them. They're popular for a reason. Besides, I think you can tell by the guy's name Megs is obviously one of his favorites.

It's pretty stupid to title a thread "Your personal preference", then deny people their preferences.

However. Mine are Sky-byte Frenzy (Movie), Waspinator.

6. iconscons

I totally understand if those classics are your favorites, but I'm more curious which ones you feel are unique to you. If you're top 5 gets disqualified so be it. If Pipes makes it anywhere in your top ten, I find that more interesting than shockwave being in your top 3. You know what I mean? I'm not trying to find out your all time favs, I'm trying to find out your favorite ones who people don't discuss much.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Yes, but the way you replied to him like you were talking down to him. So what his favorite is Megs. Maybe he doesn't have any other favorites? What if a guy came in this thread with his top three as Prime/Megs/SS, and he hated anyone but?

Again, it seems odd to ask for a personal preference, then get all bent-outta-shape when someone answers your question.

8. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    my fave based on personal pref is prime, megatron, starscream, soundwave. ooh ooh and jetfire.

...what?

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here are my current top 3 (not sure if any of them fit the question though)-

-Omega Supreme
    -Shockwave
    -Grimlock

10. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

Had this come up about a year & a half ago I would have had to say that any release of Mirage would be great BUT right now I'm in TF Heaven: ALT Mirage, Classics Mirage, BT Clear Mirage, Ghost blue Classics Mirage(still don't have), and now Clear G1 Mirage:eek: :eek: :eek: .

If I had to pick three "new" characters I'd have to say;

1) A Classics version of Powerglide
    2) An MP version of Powerglide (yeah I know same guy)
    3) Warpath

11. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Wheeljack: I always loved that mad scientist concept they had going on with him. Loved his alt mode, too. The Lancia Stratos is great looking car, but that road race version Wheeljack turned into is truly a thinkg of beauty.

Sunstreaker: A souped up supercar that according to his bio could be just as bad as any Decepticon. His extended profile actually uses the word "sociopathic."

Brawn: Sure he talked the talk, but he could walk the walk. No bluffing from that minibot.

12. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

-RID Scourge
    -Starscream
    -Hotshot
    -Shockblast
    -Metroplex
    -Cyb Scourge
    -Unicron
    -Primus
    -Nemesis Prime

13. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    Big Convoy!

14. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    KrymzeeK!

Frenzy

That girl Spike married

15. Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus Castlevaniac

Ruckus: A brawler through and through, earned Megatron's respect crawling across enemy lines after nearly being blown apart while delivering data as a low level courier bot. Rebuilt into a stronger form after his heroic courier mission, Ruckus enjoys his role as a warrior, relishing his battlescars and the stories behind them. Always eager to prove himself worthy to the Decepticon cause, even at the expense of his own body.

Fangry: Conversely we have this example of what happens when a bratty Decepticon punk gets a taste of power; he openly defies all forms of authority up to the highest rank. An awesome warrior in his own right, though clearly he overestimates his abilities; Fangry has few friends, though the ones he does have are subject to his bullying and continuous tirades against those in command.

Gutcruncher: A capitalist of infinite capacity who makes Swindle look like First Aid, this Decepticon once sold the remains of his field commander during a heated conflict with the Autobots; the most outrageous part of this fact is that his superior officer was still functioning before the transaction was finalized. This coldblooded mechanoid has many contracts open with parts dealers across the galaxy; enjoys stripping disabled opponents on the battlefield for maximum profit after the battle.

What else is there to say?? The Decepticons are beastly.

-Pit-

16. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    I like how people never actually read the first post in the thread they're replying to. :stick: :throw 

17. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

my top # list is set to my personal 4 horsemen of unicron idea.
    1. Rid Scourge (War)
    2. Armada Skywarp (Death)
    3. BW Rampage (Pestelance)
    4. Energon Mirage (Famine)
    5. the Fallen (mentor like Vector Prime)
    6. Rid Bruticus (pet)

others
    Movie Barricade
    Armada Tidelwave
    Universe Nemesis Prime
    Armada Wheeljack
    BWII Starscream and BB
    Cybertron Cannonball

18. sharke

sharke canadian piece of sh*t

so far I count 2 who actually read

19. DestronGenerals

DestronGenerals Well-Known Member

Keeping it as obscure as I can based on memory (i'm sure this would be a lot more fun if I had recently read universe or mtmte but here goes)

Motormaster, because he's a black truck that can match up to optimus prime but isn't just a redeco or remold.

Torca, because I liked the idea that he was a high ranking nobody

Hardhead, because I've got an affinity for the first wave Autobot and Decepticon Headmasters.

20. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hmmm..

G1 Slag (mostly just liked Triceratopses, but him hanging on to a slain Decepticon's head for no good reason in the DW comic made him a bit creepy-nuts in a fun way)

BW Blackarachnia (Probably the best-written female character in any TF fiction)

Cyb. Thunderblast (not the best, but stupid fun to watch)