Your most treasured TF

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shizuka, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    So what is it? I bet this has been posted coupious times though but I took a chance. I think mine is 2008 BB from the movie or my Bulkhead from Animated. See, I only have 5 figures now (after having to throw away Sideburn, Cheetor and Rhinox)

2. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    All of 'em.....I am very picky about what TFs I buy. I buy ones that have sentimental/nostalgic value and/or I buy the ones that I really like the design of. I simply love them all. :thumb sup:

3. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Masterpiece Starscream. Or maybe my new Unicron. Oh, I can't choose between the two.

4. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

I love ALL my G1 headmasters!!!!

5. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    Fort Max. It's actually Brave Maximus or Grand Maximus, but I can never remember the real name because I always call him Fort Max. The red and black one, him.

He'll always be Fort Max to me. *sniff*

6. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Probably my original BW Ignuanus - the one that brought me back to Transformers. If we're not talking sentimental treasure, then the one I'm most pleased by owning would be...hmmm....tough to say. Maybe Darkseid Magatron? MP Prime? There are a lot of great cheap toys out there too that I think are little treasures. Tough question.

7. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Of the TF's that made it through my childhood, my G1 Grimlock holds the sentimental placard for me.

Most cherished figure? MP Prime. I can't count how many times my daughter and I played with that figure, and what great times we had (and still have) with it.

8. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    See, I envy all fans that saw TF since the beginning.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    No favoritism. I cherish them all. :D 

10. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

I don't have a particular favorite, but I do have Classics Ultra Magnus with city armor displayed on my dresser, which is a rarity. I usually don't do that.

11. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    If I had to keep only 1, it would be Takara Movie Leader Battle Mode Optimus Prime.

12. Donovan

Donovan Member

My original back in the 80's when I was a kid - WheelJack and Sideswipe.

13. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    While I do have plenty of expensive figures, I believe that my favorite TF is my G1 Trypticon. It was one of the few TFs to survive the "hand-me-down-azation" of my toys once I grew out of them & make it back to me once I started collecting as an adult. I spent a few dollars buying all the accessories back that got lost over time but it's the nostalgia of having something back from my childhood that makes him teh awsum for me.

Out of my whole collection though, my all time favorite would have to be my "Pre-GoBots" Devil Satan 6: the original version of Monsterous. Blasphemy, I know right? A Go Bot? But Monsterous was the only combiner style bot that I ever had as a child & I didn't just get him as a gift, I won him in a contest. He was also one of the few bots that I got as a child that was brand new, most of my toys came from garage sales & stuff as a kid. I used to be so embarrassed as a kid, now I'm an adult and most of my toys come brand new from the store and I wish I could get them from garage sales... lol Noting like finding a good deal on an old bot.

14. Optimus Layne

Optimus Layne Autobot Commander

they are all treasures to me

15. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    '76 Camaro Bumblebee. It's the first TF I bought with my own money. One of his doors broke off, but I still love him.

16. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    g2 megatron - my favourite transformer

17. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

ALL !

18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I got three top treasures:

1. Armada Hot Shot (the original one): Sure, he's crap by today's standards, but he was my first TF, so he's still around for old childhood memories, and at least he's got better weapon options then his new Universe counterpart (the original may lack articulation, but he's got both the Axle-zooka AND has 5mm fist holes, which the new Hot Shot does not have)

2. Alternators Battle Ravage: I've only got two alts, but this guy is much more cooler then my other Alt: Hound. He's supposedly BW Ravage's mind powered by G1 Cassette Ravage's spark jammed into an Alt. Corvette body and is the fulcrum of the entire Binaltech story of how the splinter universe was created. He's also heavily armed, moreso then almost any other of my TF's, and his cat head w/ moving jaw is unique to him alone. Excluding the last two Alts, Jaguar XK Ravage and Rumble, I think he's the most "Decepticon" looking Alt. of all, since most Decepticon Alts. were just Autobots repainted and minorly retooled.

3. G1 Sixshot. An original 1987 Sixshot in great condition, just missing guns and with some sticker wear, that I found for a bargin $27 at Botcon 2008. He's the first ever Sixchanger, and frankly Hasbro has never topped his ability to have six (seven if you count Winged Wolf) modes that look nothing alike but good at the same time (Excluding Cyb. Scrapmetal, who isn't officaly the guy with the most alt modes ever)

19. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Even though it sucks ass, BW Megatron. It was the last thing my grandpa gave me before he passed away.

20. Grimlocked

Grimlocked Robots Eating Pie

My Powermaster Prime.
    It's my first and oldest TF, and...let's call it "battle damage"...
    makes it look even cooler.

To me.