Your most treasured TF toy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Which is your most treasured Transformers toy? I don't mean favorite(unless it's our favorite also) but, I mean do you have a figure you treasure due to memories attached to it, the person who gave it to you, etc. I'd like to hear what yours are.

Mine is my G1 Seaspray.

2. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

It's gotta be my G1 Jetfire.I got it for Christmas and carried him around with me everywhere I went for months.The amazing thing is that he's still 100% complete and in great shape.

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I got BW Scrapper and Insecticon from my Grandpa and Grandma, which Grandpa is now gone. Then I got BW Night Glider, Stinkbomb, and Scourge from my uncle, who is also now gone.

I got a lot of memories when it comes to the Beast Wars stuff, I still remember the stores I got some of the figures from.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    That's awesome that you still have him! I used to carry my gobot Loco around with me, but he broke :( .

5. Crossfire-034

Crossfire-034 Insensitive jerk

R.i.D. Wedge or Armada "Nemesis Prime" (AKA my stand-in for R.i.D. Scourge).

6. lazerface

lazerface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine are my G1 Beastbox and Squawktalk cassettes. One of my earliest memories is my Grandfather buying them for me at some drug store. It was after G1 was over, and somehow this store had this one package left on the shelf. I still have them, as beat up as they are. I spent $30 just to replace the rusty screws.

7. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    My G1 Reflector, the first TF I bought on my own

8. TFtoycollector

TFtoycollector I'm British i am

News Credits:
    My G1 Kup

9. AnAutobot1985

AnAutobot1985 Well-Known Member

G2 Optimus Prime and G2 Hero Optimus. Had G2 Optimus since I can remember. Bought the voicebox, and Hero figure from Botcon about 10 years back in Indiana. My father was good enough to take my brother and I. And that was when my brother liked TF's too. I treasure those and will never part with them.

10. [soundwave]

[soundwave] Communications

News Credits:
    G1 Hardhead and Nightbeat that has been with me since I was a little boy till now.

11. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Beast Wars Inferno.
    No, the one I have now isn't the one I received in 1997, but the crazy Fire-Ant was my first transformer toy and while I don't pose him too much anymore (Discovered stress marks around the ball sockets, No more getting slagged for the royalty for this bug), I'm still fond of the toy.
    If I still had Energon Scorponok, He'd be in this post, too, but he broke when I started to pack him up for the move last November.

12. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cybertron leader Optimus. My dad bought it for me a little bit after Christmas near the end of the Cybertron and it was the figure I always wanted. It's the red and black version but the figure is still badass. I'll mention 2007 movie voyager Starscream since I won some poetry contest at school and the librarian (close friend of my mom) gave me a gift card for Walmart. I spent that sucker on Starscream.

13. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    Ooh, this is really hard for me. I can't stop loving my LD Pioneer Primal.

14. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    My most memorable one would probably be G1 Optimus Prime, because it was my first ever Transformer, but I don't have it anymore.

My next treasured one would be RID Optimus Prime. That thing brought me back to TFs in a big way during the early 2000s, and it's still one of the best Prime figures out there, great design, accessories, and articulation all rolled into one.

15. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few of them..

G1 Optimus Prime and my newly acquired G1 Jazz. These were my first 2 Transformers. I still have pictures of me opening them on my 7th birthday. Of course my mom threw them all out. My brother found the 25th Ann Optimus at a comic shop and got it for me and I just found Jazz (Encore Version) on Craigslist yesterday....

BW TM Optimal Optimus and BW TM Megatron, these are the two that got me back into transformers, even though Megatron broke his waist and leg, which I have glued back together.

RiD Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus (Omega Prime) I love this character and it has lots of memories from around when I got it, which I won't get into now.

16. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

my armada wheeljack, it was a gift from my now deaseased grandfather :(  , even though it got broken in a fight with my brother, its still displayed proudly with the rest of my collection :) 

17. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Masterpiece and Reissue collection.

18. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Armada Unicron.

19. Danny-Boy

Danny-Boy Centurion

News Credits:
    Probably my Movie Screen Battles Bumblebee. It got me back into buying the toys and helped me through experiences.

20. Cortexitron

Cortexitron Alternate Reality Patrol

It's a toss up between my G1 Prime and G1 Grimlock. I got Prime from my folks one Christmas as a kid. Lucky for me, Mom worked in a Kmart toy department and was able to stash one while putting them out. I played with that thing every day as a kid, and pretty much destroyed it. I still have it, and he's got a spot on the shelf so I can remember why I got into these things. Grimlock was a gift from my Grandma the following christmas. All the boys on that side of the family got a Dinobot, but Grandma new I like T-Rex's, and gave me Grimmy. That one survived much better, though he is pretty loose...