Your most random thoughts on/about Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Gojira Prime, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Here, we shall post random bursts of thought about Transformers that probably could have satyed in our heads and it wouldn't have made an ounce of difference to the community, but we'll post them anyway.

I'll start: My favorite fembot name is probably Chromia, it just sounds very alluring.

Also, if I had a nickel for every time I have said or wanted to say "I can't deal with that now" I would probably be buying a lot more.

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Maybe not a random thought, but lately is seems nothing really changes anymore, it transforms. Even in business, it's not the reorganization, it's the Transformation. Or how "Virtualization transforms networks".

3. S.A.A.M.

S.A.A.M. Beta-Maximus

Look closer at your Masterpiece Prime and notice that he is wearing a blue thong.

4. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    :lolol 

5. ShyTenda

ShyTenda Not even here...

I wonder what Vector Prime would be like drunk.

6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    I wonder how many Waspinator clones could be built from his spare parts from the Beast Wars series?

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I wonder about Tony. What is he doing? What is he thinking? Is he thinking about me? And when is he coming back?

Seriosuly, though, I wonder what would happen if they ever made an a show about the Robot Heroes. I'd probably watch it.

8. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

How many Dinobots does it take to screw in a light-bulb?

9. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    will beast wars ever come back....

10. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I wonder if that was Soundwave, or Soundblaster when Bw Megatron took over Cybertron...

and, If optimus prime is Cobra, and Megatron, is Cobra... does that mean the cybertronian war is over?

11. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Who would win in an IQ contest, G1 Dinobots or BM Tankor?

If vehicle transformers sell these days, why not bring back the Vehicons as a sub group?

12. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I wonder where the bathroom was on the Ark.

I wonder what Energon tastes like.

I wonder if the Maximals or Predacons in their beast modes could have mated with earthen beasts.

I wonder why the Autobots needed a dorky human like Chip to help with their super-advanced alien technology.

I wonder if Optimus Prime would have as huge a fan following if he'd been released first as the bat toy thing from the Beast Wars line.

I wonder why the Decepticons couldn't defeat the Autobots on Earth, having a major aerial tactical advantage and a leader who should have been completely ruthless and never retreated from battle. (And then I remember -- it was a kids' show.)

13. Evil Dead

Evil Dead Well-Known Member

Whenever I accidentally hurt myself, I use a Transformer Band-aid, because I very much want my skin to transform into something that isn't injured.

Surgeon masks always remind me of Optimus Prime, and so I can't help but feel at least a little at ease whenever I find myself waundering down hospital halls--especially when I run into a surgeon who smiles.

I bet Jazz listens to Ghostland Observatory.

Whenever I hear G1 Bumblebee talk, I can't help but picture him saying something Spider-man-ish.

I always wondered if Soundwave considered Lazerbeak and Ravage and such to be his pets? And so I can't help but picture him leaving food and water out for them, and changing papers and the litterbox and all. Erm, the robotic equivalent of such things, I mean.

14. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    I wonder if Beast Wars Altmodes would feel soft and organic.

I wonder if the combiner limbs tend to bore themselves while in combined mode.

15. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder what does Unicron do when he needs to go to the bathroom.

I wonder what goes on in Grimlock's head.

I wonder what would the world had become if Megatron became the next kid appeal movie character instead of Bumblebee.

I wonder why Soundwave's minions are as powerful if not moreso than the other bigger transformers, even though being tiny, swattable-away-type creatures.

I wonder what Beast Wars would be like if Megatron started singing "I love you... you love me... lets get together and~"

Or if Barney suddenly transforms into a huge beastly BM Megatron in the middle of a Saturday morning kid's show. I would love to see the kid's reaction as Barney stops singing and roars~

Last but not least, I wonder if all my transformer figures wake up and do a little tap dance after everyone in the house goes to bed. ^^

16. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Seeing as how G1 Soundwave made the energon cubes they used to gather energon, when a deception eats/drinks some, isn't that like a baby drinking breast milk or something?

and that makes soundwave the den mother of the 'cons...