Your Maiden voyager awaits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Things like this make me sad because it reminds me I'll be dead long before I can see any of the stuff that geeks like us dream about today. But still, very cool and interesting.

3. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well if we take care of ourselves we could possibly be waving at our great grandchildren through the Nasa Airport.

4. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I can't imagine leaving Earth forever to live on another planet entirely, much less be the first people to do so, much MUCH less spending my entire life on a spaceship on the way to an extrasolar planet that I myself would never actually set foot on...
    Though it'd be highly reminiscent of those Christopher Columbus type of explorations. Although even then there were other people and living things there, on Mars EVERYTHING would have to be controlled.

I'd be happy just getting to 'space' (as in where the sky isn't really blue anymore), which I hope is something that can happen within the next few decades... within a reasonable price range, too.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Would be awesome as hell, shheeeit. Could never leave the family , but bet millions will try to hitch.

The Cap's name needs to be Kirk or something

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The thing that excites me about this is that in order for travel to other planets to be possible, we'll have to develop new fuel sources. I'm not saying the oil age is going to end any time soon, but sure would be nice.