Your ideal Unicron scenario

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Windsweeper II, Aug 30, 2017.

1. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    I want it to be that it's a weapon by the Galactic council to get rid of Cybertronian based life, and any and all words influnced heavily by them, maybe that blue one they like so much? Make it that this weapon is based off of folklore or a religious deity so that it scares the shit out of them, thiest and Athiest alike, the Devil is real and he is coming sort of thing.

And seeing how it's a monthly comic (maybe) have it be about the effect the war has had on organic worlds and how the Transformers are seen by the surrivors of them that aren't cute humans, deconstruct the Transformers in a way that we root for Unicron. Something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    How? It's been used only two times. If anything having Unicron be a mysterious planet former coming out of nowhere with mythical background is done more often in comparison.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Cyberutopia is actually a dormant Unicron.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jackgaughan

News Credits:
    I have another thing they should do for Unicron, hype him up in other comics as subtly as possible, have a prophecy get mentioned in one comic have the steps of it come true in other ones, so that way if you read all of them you know somethings going down, and you do this before the Unicron comic is announced so it doesn't look as shilly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I actually had a really great idea to do something like that. Have Armada Sideways suddenly start showing up in the background of Lost Light.

• Like Like x 4
  6. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    I'd prefer to see idea handle Unicron the way Warhammer 40k handles it's Chaos Gods. As manipulators, acting through cults and Champions. Makes the Cults a legitimate threat in and of themselves, and make Unicron's Champions potential World Enders themselves, with terrifying supernatural powers on par with The Talisman, Universal Killswitch, and The Magnificence.

As for who the Heralds should be? Avoid the usual suspects. no Galvatron, No Sideways, no Tarantulas or the Fallen. Maybe bring in some super obscure guys like Guiltaur, Dark Nova, (the Galaman drones could be his cult) or ViolenJiger, or better yet, make some new guys up.

And once his Heralds are defeated, Cybertron and it's colonies ravaged and broken, it's heroes weary, that's when you bring in Unicron

7. grindcore138

grindcore138 Handsome like an F-22

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    You know what would be interesting? Unicron consumes Cybertron because there's shit all anyone can do to stop him. The End.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jackgaughan

News Credits:
    And that gives Hasbro an excuse to retool CW Groove to be a Titans Return figure for POTP.

• Like Like x 3
  9. TFFan01

TFFan01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Earth origin acts as an alternate origin, I don't like it when they use the same 'different' idea all the time, it gets repetetive just as much as the original and doesn't really surprise you. I would like them to do something different but if they do decide to go with an idea more akin to the original, I still wouldn't mind it as much as as the Earth one, since it's more iconic.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  10. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    When there were still three books, I had a more elaborate idea. Armada Sideways would show up in LL, Cybertron Sideways in TAAO, and Sideburn (referencing the SG version of Sideways) in OP. Their appearances would culminate in a panel in each book, featuring a fragmented conversation between the three. With the last part revealing their ties to Unicron.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Boatformer

Boatformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    My ideal Unicron scenario is for there to be an Action Man tie-in, since it's inevitably going to be an event.

Also for Verity Carlo and the other human allies to show up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Danny-Boy

Danny-Boy Centurion

News Credits:
    Unicron consumes a whole chunk of the universe, including the vast majority of the Galactic Council, the Solstar Order, and... yes, even Cybertron. As he heads to Earth to consume the planet (drawn to it for some reason), the remaining Transformers, Visionaries, Micronauts, and Space Knights must unite with the heroes of Earth to stop this monster.

13. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well Unicron is forgotten member of the Guiding Hand and creator of The Dead Universe, for years he been waiting for strike down, His brothers' descents. First now awaken by his loyal subject, Sideways (who disguised as Getaway) he attacked the Galactic Council for hating Cybertronians and their Allies, than he awaken dead Cybertronians and Humans into he's minions, lastly he mock Optimus and ever Starscream for being false Chosen Ones.

14. ZeroiaSD

ZeroiaSD Autobot

Curly Straw out for revenge.

15. gregles

gregles quintesson

Wow it was such a surprise when Unicron turned out to be Bran Stark sorry tailgate all along

(This is a terrible game of thrones joke sorry)

I've mentioned it many times before but I'm way more interested in meeting some crazy Unicron followers rather than the last boss himself especially if they was a health ledger joker style anarchist terrorist rather than some mystical bore like the fallen.

As for Unicron himself I'm not that picky over transformers mythology as its all so vague and open to interpretation that the specifics don't bother me that much whilst how well the storytelling is excecuted is what really matters to me.

With that in mind in I hope Unicron isnt just another boring and overhyped idw event that is probably wrote by barber and we all lose a bit of our souls after when it sucks. I think we deserve better, they should give Roberts a free reign and a suitable artist to give us something a bit more ambitious, sinister and heartfelt given how Unicron could mean deaths of loved characters

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1