Your idea for a Transformers motion simulator

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OP84, Jan 11, 2012.

1. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

As much as I think the new TF ride based on the movie looks cool and all, I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't attempt to create some original designs or story, instead borrowing heavily from ROTF and DOTM. If you were in charge of creating a TF ride similar to the one that's coming out, what would your story be and what would the characters look like? Also, what voice actors would you use?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Story: the segment from TFA where Bumblebee, Sari and Captain Fanzone are chased by Blitzwing.

Voice actors: Tara Strong as Sari, Bumper Robinson as Blitzwing and Bumblebee, Jeff Bennett as Fanzone.

If you've watched the segment in question, you know a motion simulator based on it would be insane.

3. Fisitronus

Fisitronus Wrecker

Story: in TF Prime where Raf,Miko and Jackare infiltrating the decepticon warship and have Arcee go with them

Voice actors, the original ones that voiced Jack,Miko, Raf and Arcee

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Story: N.E.S.T. Operatives in training are given their first taste of things to come in a simulator excercise that becomes a lot more dangerous than they bargained for, once Decepticons attack the facility.

VAs: As much of the cast of the movies as would be available.

5. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This one, along with the freeway chase in DOTM, these were the only times I saw the franchise really try to make you see things from the human perspective.

6. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

When I said that, I meant to create a ride with original designs and have it's own continuity.