Have any of you ever had this, or something like this happen? I am sitting here working at my [SARCASM]wonderful and fulfilling[\SARCASM] job and I hear a "SNAP-HISS" next to my right hand. I quickly discovered that my wireless mouse wasn't working. Upon opening the battery compartment I saw that there was goop oozing out of the right battery. The mouse is effectively dead. I bought it as a Logitech Setpoint combo. I wonder if I can just buy a new mouse and have it sync up with the existing signal receptor the keyboard uses. Despite my certifications and years working in IT, I find I am strangely ignorant on replacing these devices.