Your guess on A133 after MTMTE8 - spoilers inside, beware!

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Irony, Aug 23, 2012.

?

Who is Agent 113?

1. Tarn

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Vos

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Kaon

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Tesarus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Helex

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  6. Other

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  7. I don't know

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  8. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Irony

Irony fangirl

Your guesses, please. Who might Agent 113 be?
    This is a speculation thread, but there be reasoning and arguements that are heavy spoilers to those who haven't read it yet.

2. Irony

Irony fangirl

(Ooops I mistyped his number in the thread title. Mods, please correct it if you can, please!)

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, just by the designation A133, Elita-1? She was something of a spymaster / guerrila fighter in the G1 animated series, and hasn't appeared much in the comics to my knowledge.

Of course, Im not really that well versed on what's going on in IDW-verse lately.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Agent 113 is The Pet, obviously

5. ChameleonArch

ChameleonArch YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Kaon, he did the least damage to the Scavengers during the DJD's fight with them, and in general seems to be the least unhinged.

6. D307

D307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I went with Vos. According to Springer agent 113 shoots a bullet into the Right Eye on an Autobot Badge, and according to Springer, seems to be increasingly eccentric (i.e. speaking only Old Cybertronian, and using his face as a weapon). And hey he also turns into a gun.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Well, the only female in IDW is Arcee, so I don't think so. Plus 133 is the issue number from the first Marvel UK comic that James Roberts read. "A" stands for agent. Plus, it would have to be somebody on the team, would it not?

8. mirage4lifeyo

mirage4lifeyo Well-Known Member

I'm sure you've heard it before by now but I'll say it anyway - you are really missing out if you don't at least get up to speed on whats happening with More Than Meets The Eye. I know everyone has their faves over time so I won't be one of those who annoints it the greatest TF fiction ever...but I will say its at minimum as good as anything that's ever been done with this franchise. There just really isn't any reason for any hardcore TF fan not to be reading this stuff.

9. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Kaon - has a big ass sniper rifle (so presumably a good shot to put a message bulllet where it needs to be) and is the communications officer.

and Aenaroth- READS THESE COMICS!!!

10. Irony

Irony fangirl

I originally voted Vos but maybe you're right about Kaon.....

11. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    My guess is on Kaon as well. Is it possible someone (whoever had control of the camera) on the Lost Light contacted him to tell him about Overlord being alive? It would make sense that as a double agent on the DJD, he'd want to immediately destroy a powerful Phase 6-er (never mind the Autobots who might get injured along the way, he is a bit unhinged right?)

12. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    didnt realize that Vos WAS the sniper rifle Kaon was holding... Sort of makes me think Roberts is throwing up a red herring possibly, I still think it's one or the other, Kaon looks like Rung, and he seems the least sadistic, and is presumably a sniper. Vos speaking old cybertron seems a good cover, and he is also presumably a good shot being a sniper rifle.

13. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was leaning towards Vos myself. Kaon seems like he'd only be shooting bullets from Vos, or electricity. Tarn uses fusion cannons instead of a gun. Helex and Tesarus seem to favor melee, not that you can always pull that off. (Also they are kind of the most boring at this point.)

14. Irony

Irony fangirl

Ohhhhh..... the fusion cannons, I almost forgot THEM. As in..... DOUBLE fusion cannon. One of the tubes might also carry the bullet (with the other one being a real cannon) :) 

Vos and Kaon shoot together, so it is either both of them or none of them.

If I were Tesarus and wanted to leave some kind of a message, I think I would throw it from my crusher along with the rest of the metallic pieces, and nobody would suspect it has a hidden message. But that might be just me.