Your First Toy

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by CryoPrime, Jan 29, 2009.

1. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I was wondering what everyone's first toy they had that they can remember getting/playing with, everyone knows they played with really young toys, but I got a Jurassic Park Velociraptor when I was 3 and he was the first toy I got and remember. I still have him right here:
    [​IMG]
    he's really beat up, his legs are very loose(partially because of the gimmick when you squeeze his legs he lunges) and his tails been chipped off and he's missing some teeth, but I could never get rid of this guy.
    I was wondering if anyone else still has there's also? post pictures if you have them!

2. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

Geez...not sure. I remember lincoln logs and an erector set. Some Legos. No clue which was first. As far as action figures, I remember getting a Tri Klops figure on my 6th birthday at a party at the Ground Round. Was the first (and only) He-Man figure I had, so naturally I'm partial even today to the Klopster.

3. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One of the first i "really remember" getting was Power Master Prime for Christmas. He was so friggin awsome, the i played with him for whole day before i realized i had other presents.
    My dad was pretty happy i liked him so much, he wasn't sure my parents bought the right one, but needless to say they got it right :D 

4. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

That's awesome, funny thing is, when my brother and I were little, we asked for some Beast Wars guys and our parents got us the opposites. :rolleyes:  needless to say, my brother now likes Dinobot more than he likes Cheetor and myself vise-versa.:lol 

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Man, this is tough. I can remember some space lego sets when I was younger. My first toy though? I really have no idea.

6. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I remember getting ultra magnus for something, birthday or christmas not quite sure, but i'm thinking i got him before PM prime.
    Guess that would be the first i can remember really.

Lost his damn fists almost instantly though lol