Your first love

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blur3479, Sep 10, 2011.

1. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Dude, I was in the same situation with my first GF. She didn't cheat on me or anything (that I'm aware of anyway). But yeah, crazy. Anyway, to elaborate with my story. She was actually dating my buddy, who I kinda stole her from, but hey not my fault he couldn't keep his woman, and he wasn't one of my closest friends anyway (wouldn't do that to my blood brothers, REPRESENT!!!) We dated for 6-8 months I think? Good learning experience for me, but that was really about it. I loved her, but it was your typical first love kinda thing, nothing really serious, it's only highschool afterall. I see her every now and again, we're civil and everything, but we don't keep in touch or anything. My second relationship was much better. Sucks that it ended so shortly, but there were circumstances as to why. We still talk and are very good friends, and share a cat together who has been with me for the last year and some change.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, he was just a sweep.

3. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Haha, right? Dude was such a whiny baby about it too. Ahh well, whatcha gonna do. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong over all that now.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    His name was Philip, he was a few years older than me and he joined the military after high school, we tried the letters and long distance stuff, just didn't last.

5. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

I'm not with mine, and I only talk to her under suffrance. :( 

6. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Never really been able to say I love a girl. I've never met that person that clicks and you know it's going to lead somewhere. I've been on dates but that's it, they all never worked out.

7. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

Her name was Blair. We were cool for about a year before we held hands. Dated a few months and now we don't even talk to each other now. Ever since then, never thought about dating again.

8. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    First girl I met going into highschool. We met before classes even started, on a "mandatory volunteer" school maintenance work day. We were painting a classroom together and got to talking.

We really liked each other, although we didn't see much of each other until our second Freshman semester when we had a lot more classes together.

Her name was Adja (pronounced like the continent "Asia") and even to this day I hold a special place in my heart for her, despite that we never dated and we ended our friendship on fairly bad terms. She was a year older than me and felt that gave her the right to boss me around and try to "teach" me. I only put up with that for so long and then told her I had enough, that I wanted a friend, not a bitchy teacher. A couple misunderstandings and a visit to the principle's office later and I didn't want to see her anymore.

Four years later, after we graduated, we ran into each other and hashed things out. We worked out the bad blood between us and we haven't seen each other since. That was three and a half years ago and sometimes I nurse a little fantasy where we meet again, although I'm pretty sure in reality it'd just be an awkward chance encounter that we would both try to end as quickly as possible.

Man, she was beautiful and she grew out of her bossiness big time after we fell through. It's such a shame we first met when we were both so young: I was 13, she was 14. I think we could have been good together if we had been a hell of a lot more grown up.

9. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    I've had crushes, lots of them, and i have asked out girls, lots of them, and have always been turned down.

i'll probably never get a girlfriend, yet my older brother is a worthless pile of trash and he gets girl after girl

it makes no sense but what can you do...

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Maybe he knows something you don't.

Maybe THEY know something you don't.

11. AutobotMaximal

AutobotMaximal Covert Collector

Wanna talk about it? :popcorn 

12. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    "Love is an abstract idea built on sham and illusion which we maintain by kidding ourselves and all those around us." - Matt Groening

Oh and NO - Matt Groening was not my first love, ya buncha smart-asses! :D 

13. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Theres always been something there between me and the girl next door. We were both to young to do really understand our feelings, much less do something about it. It was when I came to the conclusion that I was in love with her that we had a falling out, and I havn't seen her since. So, I loved her, and I'll never know if she felt the same way or not because chances are I'll never see her again. But whatrya gonna do... Still havn't moved on really.

14. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    But are they girls who're worth a damn? 'Cause if he's just looking for sex, there are plenty of decent looking girls out there who don't want to do anything but party and have sex, which is exactly what pieces of trash can offer.

15. tomagnus

tomagnus question the answers

my first true love...? that would be the girl I dated after my highschool sweetheart. Her name was Nadia, she was a music student at one of the many colleges in the downtown Boston area. I was just a city kid trying to make ends meet. Met her during her freshman year and were together for 3 years. We had our ups and downs throughout the relationship but she always stuck by me no matter what stupid thing I did, what kind of trouble I got into or especially what her father would say. I think he thought she was slumming it by being with me. She gave me hope when I had none, taught me that more was possible, and how to love and be loved. In the end she broke my heart, think her punk ass father had something to do with it.

Now I'm happily married, been with my wife Beck, over 10 years and married for 6 of them with an awesome baby boy! But I wouldn't change a thing about my years with Nadia, the girls that came before and after her. without those relationships that helped shape me into the man I am today I probably would never have met my wife, mostly because I wouldn't have had the balls or the confidence to call her out and stand up to her when we first met. probably would've just brushed it off and let it go, but thats
    's a story for another day. And for that Nadia I thank you.

16. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I was infatuated with quite a few girls in my foolish youth. First love, and with hard work, only love, is my Fiancée Belinda.

17. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

18. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

This is kind of hard to put to words...I thought I knew what love was until one day it just hit me in the face. I started talking to a girl on a GN'R forum right after a shoking breakup with my previous g/f. It started out innocent enough and stayed as an internet friend for months.
    One day she admitted she had an internet crush on me but I was of the mindset that it was just an internet friend type thing. She persisted and persisted until we were talking on the phone constantly and talking online all the time. Silly internet relationship it seems to most people but to me it meant the world. I was in love love, head over heals, she was my crack cocaine and I had never even met her.
    Pretty soon she started making plans to come visit, to fly from Ireland (seems crazy doesn't it?) to visit me. Me, little old low self esteem me. Well, long story short she actually flew over and we spent three almost perfect weeks together. At the end of the three weeks she was going to Texas to spend time with her cousin before flying back to Wisconsin for a day with me and then back to Ireland.
    After she left for Texas she just seemed to change. She was getting sick all the time and was crabby everytime we talked. The day she came back she broke up with me before I drove her to the airport. We talked maybe three or so times after that and I would never get a chance to talk to her again.

Fast forward a couple of years to 05-06. While deployed in Iraq I had a dream about her and decided to email a friend from that GN'R forum I used to visit. Through this person I found out that my ex had gotten really sick and actually passed away.

I really love my wife and wouldn't trade that away, I just wish I could of been stronger and stayed friends...

Chuck

19. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Josie Moseley(musicmanea of TFW)... We've been in love for a while, but just started going out :D  So happy!

20. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Don't ask my first love. You wouldn't like my selection of girl.