Your first love

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blur3479, Sep 10, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    theres still not a SHE in my life and i doubt there will be any since im anti-social to people I DO NOT EVEN KNOW

2. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Is that because you're, you know, I mean, an issue with parental approval, because, uh, they think you're too young?

3. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My first love was my ex-wife Amanda, and she was the perfect lesson to me about what makes a good/bad relationship and how not to make the same mistakes again.

4. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've never had a love. I've had plenty of (I assume) one-sided crushes, but I'm not sure if I'd ever be brave enough to ask a girl out.

5. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You mean besides my teddy bear?

... well, that'd probably be Sailor Jupiter, yup.

6. starlarprime

starlarprime True Fan Of Optimus Prime

My first live was in high school , he is a sweet guy we are still in contact and hang out he still makes me giggle and feel good about myself and he is still the same sweet guy thats willing to go out of his way to help others.

7. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

Never had a boyfriend, never cared to have a boyfriend, probably never will have a boyfriend. I'm... not really a people person.

8. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    As far as love goes, im still too young(at least in my mind) to experience true love. But, iv'e had a few girls here and there. One was perfect after a line of girls who, need i say, weren't faithful. She loved everything about me, and i loved everything about her. She moved to another state, and our love for each other still hasn't died. She's not the cheating type. It's why once im done with highschool,(and im almost out), I will leave the state and reunite with her.

just putting in my :2c: 

9. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

My first love? Well, considering that I'm merely in High School, I'd say I still have my first real love. She's my best friend, and I'm hers as well (I'm not just assuming that, she told me.). Well can tell each other anything and everything, despite how we're different in quite a few aspects. My love for her is more of a platonic, brother-sister love because we're so jocular and protective of each other, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't somewhat painful to see her and her boyfriend together because I do kind of wish that was me with her. She's beautiful in every meaning of the word, and I don't think girls come any sweeter than her. Once she breaks up with her boyfriend though, I'll tell her how I feel. I'm really not sure what she'll say, but I just have to. And I'll accept whatever she tells me.

10. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    First love? F*ck that b*tch.

11. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Talking about true love on a TF board. Yep, new low every day.

And nope, I fly solo.

12. soull

soull Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My first love was Transformers and after 16 years we're still going strong... Although it seems I'm always the one who has to work and pay the bills and buy them add-ons while they just sit around the house all day. Maybe I need to rethink this relationship.

13. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Couple of years ago I started talking to this lady. She found me on the internet and we were talking on the phone alot.

But she wanted a relationship and I just wanted us to be friends. I figured out the reason she wanted a relationship is she wanted a guy to take care of her. Sorry I'm too busy taking care of myself.

14. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Bethany. Stuck with me through 6 years of drugs, cheating, homelessness you name it. I gave up on her when I gave up on myself. If she only knew me now cause I'm everything she wished I would be. Girl was a step above human.

15. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    facebook?

16. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Sigged.

17. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

Please leave the universe then. :D 

18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My first love? My wife of 11 years. We meet in High School at an Anime club (I was a Senior and she was a Junior) and we found out that we had a lot of the same mutual friends. Which lead to us seeing a lot more of each other around them and than seeing each other without them. We became best friends rather quickly and she's about every bit as geeky as I am. Asked her to the Senior Prom and we officially started dating after that. Moved in together when I got my own place while working/going to college and we got married after two years of living together. Five years after that we had our first little girl and three years later we had our second.

It's been eleven years now and I don't regret one day of it. I have a beautiful and understanding wife... not to mention she's as into any hobby of mine as I am and two beautiful children that I wouldn't change for the world. We've had our ups and downs, but we've stayed true to each other and our love for one another through thick and thin. It's all about making love work... we learned early on that the "being in love" stage (you know... that romantic stage that seems so magical when you first meet) doesn't necessarily last, but learning to make love work is what a relationship is truly about.

19. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. To be honest, what I've witnesed from within my own family in regards to love and relationships has somewhat discouraged me from seeking a relationship.

20. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

I am still with my first love.

I am not his first love, though :/ but I am his longest love =)

I win.