Customs: Your Fired!!! (Again)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by autobotx23, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Paul Prime

Paul Prime Well-Known Member

When a door closes, another one opens. Just keep your mind open too. I don't wish you luck because I know you don't need it. Just let us know when your problem were solved.

2. Sideways

Sideways Banned

It sucks to hear that man but you're not the only one autobotX.... i recently lost mine too..

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Earl, I really hate to hear of this again, but I'm glad you're keeping your spirits up. My heart and prayers extend to you and your family. If you need me just give me a holla.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I don't know...I have always considered my self a decent amateur, but if that is what is holding me back from more financial accomplishments with my bashing, then I am goibg to find a way to step my game up.

I'm a Graphic Artist. Love my job. I have been debating to going back to freelance full time, just hate the inconsistency. Some months I make more money than I would in 5 or 6 months combined, other months, I could not afford a bottle of Pepsi. :lol 

Thanks, man. I have to hit you with my new cell number, or you can grab it from PK. You too, Nemy and RL.